|Date of birth||Unknown|
|Place of birth||Unknown|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Yorba Linda, CA|
"Richard Nixon" (real name unknown) is an American professional wrestler and manager currently working for the WNWA.
"Richard Nixon" made his WNWA debut in the Summer of 2006, interfering in a handicapped match at the Shoals Ruritan Club in Shoals, NC. The match was between Captain Redneck and Sam Bash and The Pizza Man. A large man in a Richard Nixon mask nailed Redneck with a chair and then escaped in a black 1998 Honda Civic. Nixon rarely wrestled, but constantly interfered in the matches of Ass Butte, Bullet Bob, The Pizza Man, and Regkind/Cactus Reg/Dude Reg.
"Richard Nixon" was part of Daniel O. Agbor's Agbor Security, a splinter group of Agbor & Associates consisting of Bullet Bob, The Pizza Man, "Richard Nixon," and Regkind/Dude Reg/Cactus Reg until those gentlemen retired in early 2007. He is now the tag team partner/manager of Ass Butte.
Nixon scored his first title victory on March 17, 2007 in a battle royal for the Keystone State Heavyweight Championship after eliminating Shamookey Sanders. In June 2007, Nixon toured the Susquenhanna Valley of Pennsylvania successfully defending the now-defunct championship against T.M.I.
Personal Life and views
- Nothing is known of his personal life or views, only that he is a Richard Nixon impersonator and tries to disguise his voice as such.
- Has served on Sheriff Fenton Washburn's re-election committee.
- "Richard Nixon" uses "Hail to the Chief" as his entrance music.
- "Nixon" often wears Dallas Cowboys, Big Dogs or Miller Beer t-shirts.
- One time WNWA Mid-Atlantic Keystone State Heavyweight Champion (Title is no longer recognized by the WNWA, however, Nixon refuses to turn it in, wears it at every appearance and demands that he be introduced as the Keystone State Heavyweight Champion.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Full nelson
- Boston Crab
- Camel Clutch
- Figure four leglock
- Chair shot
- Regular moves
- Low blow (every kind imaginable)
- Poke to the eyes