This article contains information on e-wrestling events that happened in, or are scheduled to happen in 2006.
Major happenings in e-wrestling
- 28th February: WrestleView Wrestling Federation is formed.
- 06th March: Christian Championship Wrestling is formed.
- 15th April: GWF is formed.
- 23rd April: Elite Class Championship Wrestling went out of business after their final show.
- 03rd June: Backstream Championship Wrestling is formed
- 04th June: Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment is formed.
- 06th June: American Wrestling Alliance is formed.
- 06th June: Global Wrestling Alliance is formed.
- 19th June: Christian Championship Wrestling drives into a new business endeavors with revamping itself into 2 separate but equal brands with their own championship titles.
- 15th July: Lion's Road is formed, after being bought by Shishi Nagasano.
- 20th August: Pure Wrestling Alliance is formed.
- 24th September: Pro Wrestling Warriors is formed.
- 26th September: Full Metal Wrestling is formed
- 03rd October: Extreme Championship Wrestling Federation is formed.
- 09th October: World Championship Wrestling is formed.
- 10th October: championship wrestling organization is formed.
- 24th October: Total Wrestling Annihilation is formed.
- 30th October: World Wrestling Entertainment is formed.
- 21st November: True Wrestling MAX is formed.
- 26th November: National Wrestling Alliance is formed from American Wrestling Alliance and Global Wrestling Alliance.
- 26th November: American Wrestling Alliance and Global Wrestling Alliance closed down due to lack of attendance. They merged as one as National Wrestling Alliance (see previous entry).
- 17th December: Unnecessary Roughness Wrestling League re-launches as a CAW Wrestling league.
- 20th December: PrYde Wrestling is formed by Logan Rutherford and the Chairman.
Notable 2006 deaths
- Help:Year articles - Information on editing and adding information to year articles.