The ACW Xtreme Championship is the third highest ranked championship title in Anarchy Championship Wrestling. It has been a title since 2005 and is for the hardcore division of ACW.
The current champion is Magnes Drachen.
|Won By||Won From||Event||Date Won|
|Nathan Drake||Johnny Chulia (1)||Breaking Point||March 30, 2005|
|Johnny Chulia||Nathan Drake||Unsanctioned||April 28, 2005|
|Michael Tron||Johnny Chulia||Breaking Point||September 14, 2005|
|Johnny Chulia||Michael Tron||UnHoly Ground||September 29, 2005|
|SiC||Johnny Chulia||EndGame||December 31, 2005|
|Scott Moore||SiC (2)||Unsanctioned||April 29, 2006|
|SiC||Vacant (3)||Maximum Overdrive||June 25, 2006|
|Trevor Houston||SiC||Breaking Point||October 6, 2006|
|Dillinger||Trevor Houston||EndGame||December 12, 2006|
|Mark Stryder||Vacant (4)||Dawn of Existence||April 25, 2007|
|Bryan Anderson||Mark Stryder||Underground||May 9, 2007|
|SiC||Ryan Phoenix (5)||Uprising||January 26, 2008|
|Kris Style||SiC||Forsaken III||September 2, 2008|
|SychoSide||Kris Style||Uprising||February 1, 2009|
|Jay Erickson||SychoSide||Underground||December 12, 2009|
|SychoSide||Jay Erickson||Aftershock||January 7, 2010|
|Jay Erickson||SychoSide||Uprising||January 31, 2010|
|Magnes Drachen||Jay Erickson||EndGame||January 9, 2011|
(1) Nathan Drake Defeated Johnny Chulia To Win The Vacant Xtreme Championship.
(2) ACW Owner Eric Storm stripped SiC of the Xtreme Championship on 4-7-06 edition of Breaking Point and put the title up in a "Best Of" series between SiC facing Scott Moore. As Unsanctioned rolled around, Scott Moore defeated SiC to win the championship only to throw down the title and proclaim the division dead and buried and then announces himself as the new ACW Pure Wrestling Champion. The title was never recognized as an official ACW championship.
(3) ACW Owner Eric Storm discussed on Breaking Point that the Xtreme Division would not return. Thus CEO of ACW Michael Bale made his presence known and reinstated the division once again. At Maximum Overdrive in a 5 Man Bring Your Own Weapons Match, SiC made a shocking entry and won the battle, claiming the Xtreme Title for the second time.
(4) After Eric Storm stripped Dillinger of the Xtreme Championship on March 10, 2007, he tossed up the Championship in a match at Dawn of Existence on March 25, in a first ever Xtreme Ascent Match as Mark "The Regretful Sin" Stryder walked away with the title.
(5) After months of the title being vacated, SiC defeated Ryan Phoenix to win the vacant Xtreme Championship at Chaos Theory on February 24, 2008.