|Real name||Jemima Rosie Green|
|Date of birth||March 13, 1834|
|Place of birth||Bobo, MS|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Bobo, MS|
Aunt Jemima (born Jemima Rosie Green in Bobo, MS in 1834) is an African American professional wrestling manager and part-time wrestler currently working for the WNWA.
Jemima Green was born a slave on a cotton plantation near Bobo, MS. Her master and his family never let her know that the Civil War ended, therefore she worked as a house slave/mammy until 1889 when she was rescued by her nephew Shadrach Lowe. Shadrach, a sharecropper, took Jemima to his home in Eutawville, SC where she helped him and his wife Sudie Mae raise their 16 children. Her favorite of the Lowe children was young Curtis, the youngest of the family.
The Quaker Oats Company used Jemima's likeness in their advertising campaign for pancake mix, flour, and syrup. They never paid her a dime.
In the fall of 2006, Curtis enlisted the help of Jemima in his feud with the Natural Born Niggaz.
While acting mostly as a manager, Jemima does occasionally wrestle.
In 2007, she and her nephew Curtis Lowe moved to Braddock, TX.
Personal Life and views
- Jemima, like her nephew Curtis Lowe, suffers from hypertension and Type II diabetes, which they call "Da Shugah."
- Jemima uses the traditional minstrel song "Aunt Jemima" as her entrance music.
- Jemima appeared as an extra in Gone With The Wind and served as Hattie McDaniels' ("Mammy") stunt double.
- Jemima puts pancake syrup on everything she eats.
- Jemima is a chain smoker who preferes Kool 100s.
- She is the only member of Da Brothas that can read at a 7th grade level.
$25,000 per year.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Pancake Plunge (Middle-Rope Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam)
- Flip, Flop, Fly (smacks opponents with her size 56 HHH breasts)
- Syrup Splash
- Hoe Cake Hug (Bear Hug)
- Regular moves
- Buckwheat Blast (elbow drop)
- Knee to groin
- Slice yo' ass (stab with a blade)
- Groin Wrench