Blackout, January 30, 2006, was created to be the final Pay-Per-View in the history of Online Championship Wrestling. It was organized by Commissioner D-Rock as a "reunion show" to honor the history of OCW. Every active OCW Championship, sans the OCW World Lightweight Championship and, technically, the OCW World Tag Team Championships (see below), was on the line for this special show, and several faces from the company's past showed up to take part in the festivities.
Following Blackout, another reunion show, Rolling Thunder, was in the works, but never got past the planning stage. OCW would later officially re-open its doors in 2014.
- Marvelous Mario Maurako d. The Great One in an Ultimate Iron Match
- Scott Syren (c) d. Scorpion to retain the OCW World Heavyweight Championship
- Jack Sullivan d. Silver Cyanide in an "I Respect You" Match
- The New Wave were awarded the OCW World Tag Team Championship after their manager, Melanie, persuaded President Dean to give them the vacated titles.
- Perfect Paul Paras (c) d. Andy Murray a third time to retain the OCW Intercontinental Championship
- Perfect Paul Paras (c) d. Andy Murray a second time to retain the OCW Intercontinental Championship
- Perfect Paul Paras d. Andy Murray to win the vacant OCW Intercontinental Championship
- The Big Bifford d. Dean to be inducted into the OCW Hall of Fame.
- Blue Thunder d. Night Stalker (c) to win the OCW United States Championship
- Matt Denton d. Rob Torborg (c) to win the OCW Television Championship
- Rob Torborg d. Robert Lange and TC Larcen to win the vacant OCW Television Championship
- Top Dog d. Eliminator (c) to win the OCW World Hardcore Championship
- Dean won a Jobber Battle Royal, last eliminating original winner Jedit Omen.