|Image of Broadway Brad|
|Real name||Bradley Baxter Cornelius|
|Date of birth||December 31, 1979|
|Place of birth||Manhattan, NY|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Broadway, Manhattan, NY|
Broadway Brad (born Bradley Baxter Cornelius on December 31, 1979) is an American professional wrestler best known for his time in the WNWA.
Cornelius was born to a Broadway playwright father and an acclaimed Broadway actress. Cornelius was a gifted student and athlete and attended New York University majoring in theatre. Much to his parents' dismay, he chose the squared circle rather than stage to ply his trade. Cornelius debuted in the WNWA's developmental league, WNWA Mid-Atlantic as the face wrestler, Broadway Brad. After dominating WNWA Mid-Atlantic, he moved up the main roster. Currently he is embroiled in a feud with Bob Osborne and the bsWo. At Season's Beatings he defeated Thunderlips to win the WNWA World Heavyweight Championship. On January 9, 2007, Brad lost the title to Cyrius Suk.
Brad left the WNWA in May 2007 to pursue other interests.
Personal Life and views
Broadway Brad is single. He lives in Manhattan, NY.
- Broadway Brad uses P.O.D.'s "Lights Out" as his entrance music.
- One time WNWA Mid-Atlantic Carolinas Heavyweight Champion.
- One time WNWA Mid-Atlantic Old Dominion Heavyweight Champion.
- One time WNWA Mid-Atlantic Television Champion.
- Two time WNWA Mid-Atlantic Keystone State Heavyweight Champion.
- One time WNWA World Heavyweight Champion.
$61,000 per year
- Finishing and signature moves
- Curtain Call
- Broadway Bomb (powerbomb)
- Regular moves
- Crescent Kick
- Spinning neckbreaker
- Front Russian Leg Sweep