|Attorney Daniel O. Agbor|
|Image of Attorney Daniel O. Agbor|
|Real name||Daniel Oluwade Agbor|
|Date of birth||October 1, 1959|
|Place of birth||Lagos, NG|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Lagos, NG|
"The Master" Daniel O. Agbor (born Daniel Oluwade Agbor on October 1, 1959) is a Nigerian attorney and professional wrestler currently wrestling for the WNWA.
Personal Life and views
- Agbor has a fetish for white women. He even schemed with his former client The Liberal Librarian to import white American women to Nigeria in a sex slave scam.
- Agbor is Catholic.
- Agbor is quite fond of a product called Dr. Zobo: which is half goat urine and half Dr. Lynn (a cheap Dr. Pepper knock-off), goat meat, and grasshopper wings.
- As an attorney, Agbor specializes in criminal defense, import/export law as well as banking and securities.
- Agbor is also heavily involved in Nigerian 419 E-mail scams.
- Agbor uses Nkem "Osuofia" Owoh's “I Go Chop Your Dollar” [song about Nigerian 419 scams] as his entrance music. Agbor produced Owoh's song, video, and motion picture entitled "The Master" based on a 419 scammer.
Below are the lyrics to the song:
Pon say I get sense Poverty no good at all, no Na im make I join this business
419 no be thief, it's just a game Everybody dey play em if anybody fall mugu, ha! my brother I go chop em
Chorus: National Airport na me get em National Stadium na me build em President na my sister brother You be the mugu, I be the master
Oyinbo man I go chop your dollar, I go take your money and disappear 419 is just a game, you are the loser I am the winner
The refinery na me get em, The contract, na you I go give em But you go pay me small money make I bring em you be the mugu, I be the master… na me be the master ooo!!!!
When Oyinbo play wayo, dey go say na new style When country man do him own, them go dey shout: bring em, kill em, die!
That Oyinbo people greedy, I say them greedy I don't see them tire That's why when they fall into my trap o! I dey show them fire
- Agbor's catchphrase is "Come Provocative." And "419 is just a game, you are the loser, I am the winner."
WNWA:$75,000 per year.
Agbor's stable is called Agbor and Associates. Ass Butte formerly acted as the groups' full-time manager and trainer, but is now a full-time wrestler. Gary D. Rollins is acting manager of the group while Agbor looks for a permanent replacement. Agbor represents his charges only at televised events.
- Sam Bash
- Ass Butte
- The Liberal Librarian
- The Nigerian Nightmare
- The Pizza Man
- "Richard Nixon"
- Bullet Bob
- Finishing and signature moves
- The 419 (reverse spinning neckbreaker)
- Regular moves
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.