|Promotion||Extreme Madness Wrestling|
|Date||November 15, 2009|
|Venue||Thomas & Mack Center|
|City||Las Vegas, NV|
|Theme Song||"They'll Work" by Three Six Mafia feat. Juvenile and The Alchemist|
|Last Event||EMW/NIWA Supreme Showdown (2009)|
|Next Event||EMW MegaBrawl III|
Gang Warfare Match: The Extreme Forces (Human Tornado, Al Bundy and Terrell Owens) vs. The Elite Mafia ("The Day Walker" Blade, Blitz and Zangief)
Last Starlet Match for the EMW Women's Championship: Faith Lehane (c) vs. Gina "Conviction" Carano
Megan Fox vs. Lindsay Lohan
Bruce Lee vs. John Bradshaw Layfield - Winner face Chuck Norris at MegaBrawl 3
EMW World Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals: The Street Fighters (Ken Masters & Ryu Hoshi) vs. Spiderman & Tommy Vercetti
Bud Bundy vs. The Punisher
Hardcore Triple Threat Match for the #1 Contendership for the EMW World Tag Team Championship: Shady Aftermath (Eminem & 50 Cent) vs. Critic n' Nerd ("Nostalgia Critic" Doug Walker & James Rolfe) vs. Code Monkeys (Dave & Jerry)
|1||Blaze Fielding, Torrie Wilson and Kelly Bundy def. Jessica Alba and the Punk-Teacher Alliance (Candy Cane & Miss Spencer)||Six Woman Tag Team Match|
|2||Bruce Lee def. John Bradshaw Layfield||Singles Match - Winner face Chuck Norris at MegaBrawl 3|
|3||The Punisher def. Bud Bundy||Singles Match|
|4||Lindsay Lohan def. Megan Fox||Singles Match|
|5||Critic n' Nerd ("Nostalgia Critic" Doug Walker & "AVGN" James Rolfe) def. Shady Aftermath (Eminem & 50 Cent) and Code Moneys (Dave & Jerry)||Hardcore Triple Threat Match for the #1 Contendership for the EMW World Tag Team Championship|
|6||Spiderman & Tommy Vercetti def. The Street Fighters (Ken Masters & Ryu Hoshi)||EMW World Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals Match for the EMW World Tag Team Championship|
|7||Faith Lehane (c) def. Gina "Conviction" Carano||Last Starlet Match for the EMW World Women's Championship|
|8||Team G4 (Olivia Munn & Morgan Webb) (c) def. The Pop Icons (Britney Spears & Christina Aguilera)||Women's Tag Team Match for the EMW World Women's Tag Team Championship|
|9||The Extreme Forces (Human Tornado, Al Bundy and Terrell Owens) def. the Elite Mafia (Zangief, Blitz and Steve Wilkos)||Gang Warfare Match|
- 2 - After the match, Chuck Norris arrived on the entrance ramp and stares at Bruce Lee. Lee then looks at Norris and then both men had a staredown before Norris leaves to the back.
- 7 - Buffy Summers made her surprising return and knocked out Carano with a vicious steel chair shot and then revives Lehane as the referee counts 10 on Carano. After the match, Buffy and Faith hugged in the middle of the ring and then Buffy raised Faith’s hand and then when Faith turned around Buffy got the same steel chair and as Faith turned around, Buffy knocked out Faith with the steel chair busting her wide open. The crowd is in complete shock as Buffy looks down at an unconscious Faith Lehane and then leaves the ring with an almost zombie like look on her face as EMTs check on Lehane.
- 9 - "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels and "Mr. Wrestlemania" JTH were the special enforcers of the match. After the match, Human Tornado shook HBK’s hand and then HBK leaves as Tornado celebrates in the ring but then Blade arrives from under the ring and attacks Human Tornado. Blade then sets him up for the Day Walker DDT but Tornado countered and hits Blade with the DnD. Tornado then stands over Blade as the crowd cheers loudly. Then Tornado celebrates in the ring while Zangief pulls Blade out of the ring. Blade then was held up by Zangief and then looked at Tornado celebrating and have a mean scowl on his face as Tornado stares at Blade to end the show.
Gang Warfare Match results
|3||Steve Wilkos||1||Terrell Owens|
|4||Human Tornado||N/A||SOLE SURVIVOR|
- Faith Lehane was talking with a female production crew member before her match until Gina Carano attacked her from behind but Faith fought back and then security officials ran in to separate Faith and Gina.
- "The Day Walker" Blade didn't made to the event due to flight problems and Wilkos took his place in the main event.