|Promotion||Extreme Madness Wrestling|
|Date||August 19, 2012|
|Theme Song||"Burn It Down" by Linkin Park|
|Last Event||EMW Great American Brawl|
|Next Event||EMW Golden Destiny (2012)|
EMW World Heavyweight Championship: Duke Nukem (c) vs. Terrell Owens
EMW World Women's Championship: Bustice (c) vs. Faith Lehane
EMW Cruiserweight Championship: Sawn Daivari (c) vs. Bud Bundy
TLC Match for the Unified EMW/NIWA World Women's Tag Team Championship: The Cheer Squad (c) vs. Legendary Conviction (If The Cheer Squad lose the titles, they will never get a rematch for the titles. If Legendary Conviction lose the match, they will never get another title shot as long as The Cheer Squad are the champions.)
Shaundi vs. Jill Valentine
Unified World Tag Team Championship: Super Mario Bros. (Mario & Luigi) (c) vs. Liberty City Connection (Luis Lopez & Niko Bellic)
EMW Starlets Championship: Sonya Blade (c) vs. Joanna Dark
Six Man Tag Team Match: Mixed Martial Alliance (Ken Shamrock, "The Beast" Bob Sapp, & Bobby Lashley) vs. MMA Inc. (Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Tito Ortiz, & Chuck Liddell)
Kana vs. Olivia Munn
|1||The Avengers (Captain America & Thor) w/Tony Stark vs. The Wario Brothers (Wario & Waluigi) ended in a 20 minute Time Limit Draw||Tag Team Match|
|2||Kana def. Olivia Munn||Singles Match|
|3||Shawn Daivari (c) def. Bud Bundy||Singles Match for the EMW Cruiserweight Championship|
|4||Sonya Blade (c) def. Joanna Dark||Singles Match for the EMW Starlets Championship|
|5||Super Mario Bros. (Mario & Luigi) (c) def. The Liberty City Connection (Luis Lopez & Niko Bellic) w/ Tony Prince||Tag Team Match for the Unified EMW/NIWA World Tag Team Championship|
|6||Jill Valentine def. Shaundi||Singles Match|
|7||Mixed Martial Alliance (Ken Shamrock, "The Beast" Bob Sapp, & Bobby Lashley) w/Mike Gundy def. MMA Inc. (Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Tito Ortiz, & Chuck Liddell) w/Ari Gold by submission||Six Man Tag Team Match|
|8||Legendary Conviction (Melissa Anderson & Gina Carano) w/Poison def. The Cheer Squad (Claire Bennet & Becky) (c) w/Juliet Starling||TLC Match for the Unified EMW/NIWA World Women's Tag Team Championship|
|9||Hugo def. Kenny Powers||Singles Match|
|10||Bustice (c) def. Faith Lehane||Singles Match for the EMW World Women's Championship|
|11||Duke Nukem (c) def. Terrell Owens||Singles Match for the EMW World Heavyweight Championship|
- 1 - After the match, The Avengers requested for 5 more minutes and it looked like The Warios would accept but then decided to leave the ring and head to the back.
- 7 - Before the match, Ken Shamrock told MMA Inc. that he and the rest of Mixed Martial Alliance got a surprise for them that keep that Ari Gold at bay. Also, he told them that surprise is their own manager and that their new manager was none other than Mike Gundy.
- 8 - During the match, Poison tried to help Legendary Conviction but got stopped by Juliet Starling. After the replays, there's a standing ovation for both teams for an amazing match and then EMTs arrive to check on Claire at the wrecked stack of tables and more EMTs check on Becky, Juliet and Poison at ringside as well. Claire then slowly gets to her feet and walked under her own power to a good ovation of cheers from the crowd while the rest was helped out to the same ovation.
- 11 - After the match, Duke Nukem celebrates the successful title defense until Hugo's music hits the loudspeakers and Hugo arrived on the entrance stage and points to Duke and signals that he wants the EMW World Heavyweight Championship. Duke looks on and holds up the EMW World Heavyweight title belt and tells Hugo, "Anytime, freakshow!" as the show concludes.
- EMW General Manager Al Bundy explained that all EMW matches will have a 20 Minute Time Limit with the exception of Main Events and Title Matches which will have No Time Limit.
- Before the show, a stipulation was added to the match between the Mixed Martial Alliance and MMA Inc. and that stipulation was the only win to win the match is via submission or knockout.