Throwdown Royale 2K10Edit
|Throwdown Royale 2K10|
|Promotion||Extreme Madness Wrestling|
|Date||October 24, 2010|
|City||Los Angeles, California|
|Theme Song|| "Not Afraid" by Eminem|
"Left Of Center" by Serj Tankian
|Last Event||EMW School Daze (2010)|
|Next Event||EMW/NIWA Supreme Showdown II|
30 Man Throwdown Royale Match: 30 EMW & NIWA Superstars and the winner earns a World Championship Match at EMW MegaBrawl 4
20 Woman Throwdown Royale Match: 10 EMW Starlets & 10 NIWA Divas and the winner earns a World Women's Championship Match at MegaBrawl 4
EMW World Heavyweight Championship: "The Day Walker" Blade (c) vs. "Mr. Wrestlemania" JTH
EMW World Women's Championship: Megan Fox (c) vs. Olivia Munn
Finals of the EMW World Tag Team Championship Tournament: T.Ocho (Terrell Owens & Chad Ochocinco) vs. The Street Fighters (Ken Masters & Ryu Hoshi)
EMW World Women's Tag Team Championship: The Porn Sensationz (Jenna Haze & Sasha Grey) (c) vs. Torrie Wilson & Stacy Keibler
|1||The Porn Sensationz (Jenna Haze & Sasha Grey) (c) def. Torrie Wilson & Stacy Keibler||Women's Tag Team Match for the EMW World Women's Tag Team Championship|
|2||T.Ocho (Terrell Owens & Chad Ochocinco) def. The Street Fighters (Ken Masters & Ryu Hoshi)||Tag Team Match for the EMW World Tag Team Championship|
|3||Olivia Munn def. Megan Fox (c)||Singles Match for the EMW World Women's Championship|
|4||"The Day Walker" Blade (c) def. "Mr. Wrestlemania" JTH||Singles Match for the EMW World Heavyweight Championship|
|5||"The Future Legend" Alissa Flash is the winner||Women's Throwdown Royale Match|
Al Bundy is the winner
|Throwdown Royale Match|
- 3 - During the match, Munn kicked out of the Perfect Ending and later on Fox kicked out of the A.O.T.C. After the match, The Vampire Slayers (Buffy Summers & Faith Lehane) and Blaze Fielding entered the ring and joined Munn in the celebration and then Morgan Webb entered the ring and her and Munn have a staredown and then hugged to a huge pop from the crowd. The celebration continues in the ring as Fox looked on from the entrance ramp saddened about the loss.
- 4 - In the final moments of the match, referee Nick Patrick is knocked down and then Tiger Woods runs in and attacks Blade but JTH pushes Tiger off of Blade. JTH tells Woods to leave and said that he wants to win it by himself and then Blade gets to his feet and dropkicks JTH from behind which lead to JBL colliding with Woods and Woods is sent to the outside and then Blade hits the Day Walker DDT and pins JTH. Patrick then slowly recovers and slowly counts the three. After the match, as Blade leaves to the back, Tiger enters the ring and is yelling at JTH and starts to kick him. Tiger then gets JTH to his feet and slaps him hard across the face. JTH then became furious and then hits Tiger with the Wrestlemania Kick out of nowhere. The crowd is roaring to its feet as JTH looks around the crowd and the looks down at Woods before leaving the ring and heads to the back.
- 6 - After the match, Bundy celebrated the win and then he was going to point at the MegaBrawl 4 logo but the lights went out and then Blade arrives in the ring and the he and Bundy have a staredown and then Drew McIntyre is seen on the rampway feeling the effects from the Throwdown Royale Match as he looks on and then Bundy and Blade stared at McIntyre as Throwdown Royale concludes.
Women's Throwdown Royale MatchEdit
|1||Black Cat||1||"Narcissist" Blossom|
|2||Paris Hilton||2||"Narcissist" Blossom|
|3||"Narcissist" Blossom||16||Alissa Flash|
|5||Kelly Bundy||4||"Narcissist" Blossom|
|6||Gina Carano||11||"Narcissist" Blossom|
|9||Miranda Lawson||9||Jessica Alba|
|10||Dasha Fedorovich||5||Adrenaline A|
|12||Jessica Alba||17||Xena: Warrior Princess|
|15||Angelina Jolie||13||Xena: Warrior Princess|
|16||Xena: Warrior Princess||18||Sonya Blade|
|17||Faith Lehane||14||Megan Fox|
|18||Megan Fox||15||Alissa Flash|
|20||Sonya Blade||19||Alissa Flash|
- 5 - Blossom got on the microphone and said, "This is too easy. It's barely a warm-up! Whoever's next, she will find out that I am pure perfection!" The buzzer then sounds and Gina Carano makes her way to the ring as Blossom looked on with a concerned look on her face.
Throwdown Royale MatchEdit
|1||Chuck Norris||13||Mr. Clean|
|2||Bruce Lee||11||Luis Lopez|
|3||John Dorian||1||Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee|
|4||Zangief||8||Quinton "Rampage" Jackson|
|5||Larry the Cable Guy||2||Zangief|
|6||Goldar||9||Quinton "Rampage" Jackson|
|12||Quinton" Rampage" Jackson||18||Booker T|
|13||Luis Lopez||20||Shelton Benjamin|
|14||Snake Plissken||10||Bruce Lee|
|15||Fozzie Osbourne||12||Chuck Norris|
|20||Will Smith||15||"AVGN" James Rolfe|
|21||"AVGN" James Rolfe||16||N.C. Bison|
|23||Michael Jordan||27||Drew McIntyre|
|24||Booker T||19||Quinton "Rampage" Jackson|
|25||Chuck Liddell||23||Drew McIntyre|
|26||Drew McIntyre||29||Al Bundy|
|27||Tito Ortiz||25||Mr. Clean|
|29||Shelton Benjamin||24||Drew McIntyre|
|30||Mr. Clean||26||Chuck Norris|
- 1 - Norris was eliminated by Mr. Clean. Clean ran in the ring and threw Norris over the top rope. Afterwards, Norris chased after Clean and then Clean made a quick exit and the security ran in to hold Norris back to prevent Norris from going after Clean.
- 11 - Afterwards, Zangief and Goldar then began to brawl.
- 12 - Jackson both eliminated Zangief and Goldar over the top rope as they were brawling against the ropes.
- 22 - N.C. Bison replacing Woods' place due to injury. Bison eliminated himself to get to Rolfe. N.C. then beats Rolfe down on the entrance ramp and then looks down at him with a sinister smile on his face before he leaves and EMTs tend to Rolfe.
- 24 - Booker T got eliminated by Jackson after Jackson returned to the ring and threw Booker over the top rope. Afterwards, both Booker and Jackson brawled all the way to the back.
- 26 - Mr. Clean was eliminated by Norris after Norris ran in and superkicked Clean over the top rope before he leaves the ring.
- - Debuts for Goldar, Shelton Benjamin and Will Smith.
- Woods want to be with JTH at ringside but JTH told him that he want to beat Blade himself and prove to the world that I can be the best in EMW the same way that I have been in the NIWA.
- Fox attacked Buffy Summers in the back by possibly injured her leg. Afterwards, she took Buffy's Throwdown Royale number and leaves and then EMTs ran in to check on Buffy.