|Promotion||Extreme Madness Wrestling|
|Date||February 21, 2010|
|City||St. Louis, MO|
|Theme Song||"Sick Bubblegum" by Rob Zombie|
|Last Event||EMW New Era Rising|
|Next Event||EMW Starlets Showdown|
EMW World Heavyweight Championship: The Human Tornado (c) vs. Booker T
Grudge Match: Michael Jordan vs. "The Day Walker" Blade
EMW Internet Championship: Tony Montana (c) vs. Terrell Owens
Luis Lopez w/ Tony Price vs. Niko Bellic
EMW Cruiserweight Championship: Spiderman (c) vs. Carlton Banks
The Street Fighters (Ken Masters & Ryu Hoshi) vs. Scrubs (John Dorian & Perry Cox) w/Christoper Turk
EMW World Tag Team Championship: B-Generation X (Al Bundy & Bud Bundy) (c) vs. Critic N' Nerd ("Nostalgia Critic" Doug Walker & "Angry Video Game Nerd" James Rolfe)
Fatal Four Way No. 1 Contender Match for the EMW Cruiserweight Championship: Speed Racer vs. Adam Sessler vs. Eminem vs. Derek Jeter
|1||"The Day Walker" Blade def. Michael Jordan||Singles Match - Winner face Human Tornado for the EMW World Heavyweight Championship in the main event.|
|2||Scrubs (John Dorian & Perry Cox) w/Christopher Turk def. The Street Fighters (Ken Masters & Ryu Hoshi)||Tag Team Match|
|3||Luis Lopez w/Tony Prince def. Niko Bellic||Extreme Rules Match|
|4||Adam Sessler def. Speed Racer and Eminem||Triple Threat Match for the #1 Contendership for the EMW Cruiserweight Championship|
|5||Spiderman (c) def. Carlton Banks||Singles Match for the EMW Cruiserweight Championship|
|6||Critic N' Nerd ("Nostalgia Critic" Doug Walker & "AVGN" James Rolfe) def. B-Generation X (Al Bundy & Bud Bundy) (c)||Tag Team Match for the EMW World Tag Team Championship|
|7||Terrell Owens def. Tony Montana (c)||Singles Match for the EMW Internet Championship|
|8||"The Day Walker" Blade def. Human Tornado (c)||Singles Match for the EMW World Heavyweight Championship|
- 3 - The match started backstage after Lopez attacked Bellic from behind.
- 7 - After the match, as Owens was celebrating the victory, “Mr. Wrestlemania" JTH jumped the barricade and ran in the ring. He then attacked Owens from behind and hits him with the Wrestlemania Kick. JTH then grabs the EMW Internet title and then looks at it before placing the title on a fallen Terrell Owens. JTH then leaves the ring and heads to the back as the crowd boos him loudly.
- 8 - During the match, the entire EMW ShowTime locker room arrived on the entrance stage to watch the match. After the match, Tornado grabbed the EMW World title and then looks at it and then grabs the microphone and talks to Blade. He told Blade that they blew the roof off this place and it was a good way for Tornado to leave EMW as he fought the best this company has to offer. Also, he told him at MegaBrawl 3, he wasn’t facing Blade, he was facing a man that was a shell of himself .Finally, he told him tonight, he battled The Day Walker. He battled the man that bled, sweat and paid the price for EMW. Tonight, he fought the real "Day Walker" Blade and finally Tornado said he just wanted to say thank you. Tornado then presents the title belt to Blade and then Blade takes the title. Then Tornado turns to leave but Blade stopped him. Both men had a staredown and then Blade extends his hand to Tornado and then Tornado thought about it for a bit before he accepts Blade’s handshake. Tornado then raises Blade’s hand as the crowd goes crazy and cheers for both men. Tornado then leaves as he was congratulated by the EMW roster on the entrance stage and then they applaud Blade as he celebrates the win as the show ends.
- Derek Jeter didn't complete at the event because he was in Spring Training to prepare for the upcoming season.
- The Human Tornado's original opponent, Booker T suffered a injured right knee on the latest edition of EMW ShowTime and due to that, he didn't perform at the event.
- The match between "The Day Walker" Blade and Michael Jordan changed from a grudge match into a EMW World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender’s Match.
- The match between Luis Lopez vs. Niko Bellic changed into a Extreme Rules Match.
- EMW ShowTime General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield had to take care of some personal business in New York City, so EMW Owner Theo Clardy was in that charge of the event.