|Created by||Mikey Sparks|
|Starring||EWF Revolution brand|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||21|
|Camera set-up||Multicamera setup|
|Running Time||1 hour 30 minutes per episode (58 minutes and commercials)|
|Original channel||USA Network (2008–present)|
|Original run||May 12, 2008 – present|
EWF Revolution is the fictional Monday night professional wrestling e-federation program for European Wrestling Federation (EWF) and is the A-show or the primary broadcast of EWF. Revolution is generally observed as the flagship show of the EWF to its sister brand, Mayhem. The following is a long list of past broadcast results of the hit Monday night program beloved around the "world".
EWF Monday Night Revolution: May Results 2008
May 12, 2008
From: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Venue: Heinze Field
Episode 16: "Whole F'N show"
- The Living Highlight def. Ryan Street via pinfall (5:01)
- TLH pinned Ryan Street after a Highlight of the Night.
- Best in the Business def. Mark Steele via pinfall (7:28)
- Best executed Best Brainbuster and followed up with a pin.
- BITB advanced in the EWF International Championship tournament.
- Creed def. Big Daddy via pinfall (12:50)
- Creed hit the Crucifixion before gaining the pinfall.
- Creed advances in the EWF International Championship tournament.
- Christopher Diamond def. Hannibal Black via pinfall (6:21)
- Diamond snapped out the Diamondplex and pinned Black.
- Diamond advances in the EWF International Championship tournament
- Anthony Tarantino def. Larry Fields via pinfall (5:57)
- Tarantino executed the Keep It Silent prior to pinning.
- Tarantino advances in the EWF International Championship tournament
- Ryot def. Mike Howard via pinfall in a No Disqualification Match (9:40)
- Ryot hit a devastating Ryot Driver in advance of pinning.
- Andrew Watts def. Marcus Vincent Preston (MVP) via pinfall in the main event (18:27)
- Watts pinned after driving Marcus down with the Highlight.
May 19, 2008
From: Phoenix, Arizona
Venue: Chase Field
Episode 17: "An alliance"
- Kelly def. Savannah, and Christine Jericho via pinfall in a Triple Threat Diva match (6:09)
- Kelly rolled up Savannah in an Inside cradle for the pinfall.
- James Draven def. Bret-X, Mark Steele, and Mr. Energy via pinfall in a Fatal Four-Way match (7:45)
- Draven hit the That's All Folks on Bret-X before pinning.
- Larry Fields def. Riflewilly via submission in a No.1 Contenders match for the EWF X-Division Chamionship (7:04)
- Fields locked in the Feel of Dreams to force Riflewilly to submit.
- Ryot def. The Living Highlight via pinfall to win the EWF X-Division Championship (8:22)
- Ryot pinned TLH after hitting the Ryot Driver.
- Creed def. Anthony Tarantino via escaping the cage in a No.1 Contenders Steel Cage match for the EWF International Championship (7:59)
- Best in the Business def. Christopher Diamond via escaping the cage in a No.1 Contenders Steel Cage match (9:23)
- BITB become No.1 Contender for the EWF International Championship
- Andrew Watts def. Ryan Street via pinfall in the main event of a Parking Lot brawl (9:50)
- Watts pinned after hitting the Highlight.
May 26, 2008
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Venue: HH Humphrey Metrodome
Episode 18: "Business picks up"
- Creed and Ryot def. Riflewilly and Anthony Tarantino via pinfall
- Ryot hits the 6 Feet Under on Riflewilly before pinning.
- Ryot and Creed advances to Round 2 of the EWF Tag Team Championship tournament
- Mark Steele def. Bret-X and Christopher Diamond via pinfall
- Prior to pinning, Steele hits the Steel Driver on Bret-X.
- Steele advances to Round 2 of the EWF Tag Team Championship tournament without a partner.
- James Draven and Matt Bishop def. Andrew Watts and Best in the Business (AoD) via pinfall
- Draven poked BITB in the eye (later joining Alliance of Defiance) before pinning.
- Draven and Bishop advances to Round 2 of the EWF Tag Team Championship tournament
- Best in the Business def. Creed via pinfall with Mikey Sparks as Special Referee
- BITB hits the Best Brainbuster on Creed to win the EWF International Championship
EWF Monday Night Revolution: June Results 2008
June 02, 2008
From: Detroit, Michigan
Venue: Ford Field
Episode 19: "Punishment"
- Ace Cutta and Mark Steele go to a draw in a Four-Way Over the Top Battle Royal (5:19)
- Thor McKinley def. Matt Bishop via pinfall (7:51)
- McKinley pinned Bishop after hitting The Righteous Bomb.
- Larry Fields def. Shamus and Johnny Westfall in a Handicap match (7:58)
- Fields forces both Shamus and Westfall to submit to The Rentagade.
- The Living Highlight def. James Draven via pinfall (6:40)
- Brian Adams def. Ryot via pinfall (7:08)
- Andrew Watts def. Riflewilly via pinfall (6:30)
- Watts pinned Riflewilly after hitting The Highlight.
- Mikey Sparks def. Creed via pinfall (1:01)
June 16, 2008
From: Lexington, Kentucky
Venue: Commonwealth Stadium
Episode 20: "New Tag Team Champions"
- Kelly def. Exotica D'Vile via pinfall (6:37)
- Kelly pinned D'Vile after a Bitch Flip.
- Anton Steele def. Wes Carson, Zack Riley, and Koda Daniels via pinfall (7:50)
- Steele pinned Carson after hitting Simply Amazing.
- Anthony Tarantino and Mark Steele wrestle to a double count-out (4:57)
- Tarantino and Steele are counted out while battling up the ramp.
- Ray Damian def. Riflewilly via pinfall in a Falls Count Anywhere match (7:43)
- Damian pinned Riflewilly after an executing The Anaylysis (V.2).
- Best in the Business def. The Living Highlight and Paul Blair in a Non-Title Triple Threat match via pinfall (6:11)
- BITB pinned TLH after hitting the Best Brainbuster.
- Thor McKinley def. Ace Cutta in a First Blood match via bloodshed (7:25)
- McKinley blasted Cutta with a steel chair to cause him to bleed.
- Brian Adams and Ryot def. James Draven, and Matt Bishop via pinfall (10:01)
- Ryot hits the Ryot Driver before pinning Draven to win the vacant EWF Tag Team Champions with Adams.
June 23, 2008
From: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Venue: Razorback Stadium
Episode 21: "AoD"
- Roxxie Roberts def. ArJay, and Robert Davis in a Triple Threat match via pinfall (6:47)
- Roberts rolls up ArJay for the victory.
- Lucy Taylor def. Britney Britney, and Jade in a Diva Triple Threat via pinfall (3:41)
- Taylor rolled up Britney for the pinfall.
- Anthony Tarantino def. Mark Steele in a Falls Count Anywhere match via pinfall (6:10)
- Tarantino pinned Steele after hitting Keep It Silent.
- Genocide def. Jeriko Kane via pinfall (5:57)
- Genocide pinned Kane after executing Straight to Hell.
- Ace Cutta and Korrupt wrestle to a no contest (7:55)
- Tarantino interferes in the match casuing a disqualification.
- Paul Blair def. Anton Steele via pinfall (5:59)
- Blair rolls up Steele for the win.
- James Draven def. Matt Bishop via pinfall (2:11)
- Draven pinned Bishop after executing That's All Folks.
- Draven becomes No.1 Contender to the EWF International Championship
- Alliance of Defiance (Andrew Watts, Best in the Business, and Thor McKinley) def. Ryot, Brian Adams, and Ray Damian via pinfall (11:32)
- Watts pinned Damian after hitting The Highlight.
June 30, 2008
From: Knoxville, Tennessee
Venue: Neyland Stadium
Episode 21: "The number one contenders"
Note: All matches on the show are Anything Goes.
- Joey Harris def. The Golfer, O.G Kis, and Discharge in a Fatal Four-Way Anything Goes match via pinfall (5:16)
- Harris pinned The Golfer after hitting The Natural Disaster.
- Anthony Tarantino def. Korrupt in an Anything Goes match via pinfall (4:57)
- Tarantino pinned Korrupt after putting him back in the ring following Swanton to the outside.
- Paul Blair def. The Living Highlight in an Anything Goes match via pinfall (6:01)
- Blair pinned TLH after pulling off The Blair Kick.
- Lucy Taylor and Jade def. Kelly and Britney Britney in an Anything Goes Diva Tag match via pinfall (7:20)
- Taylor gets the pinfall on Britney after a West Coast Pop.
- Robert Davis def. Anton Steele in an Anything Goes match via pinfall (1:27)
- Davis pinned Steele after hitting The Respiratory Arrest.
- Divine Intervention (Roxxie Roberts and Madison Divera) def. Ace Cutta and ArJay in an Anything Goes Tag Team match via pinfall (5:50)
- Roberts pinned Cutta after hitting The Intoxication.
- Andrew Watts def. Genocide in an Anything Goes match via pinfall (10:14)
- Watts pinned Genocide after The Highlight through three tables.
- Best in the Business def. James Draven in an Anything Goes match to retain the EWF International Championship via pinfall (8:26)
- BITB pinned Draven after dishing out The Best Brainbuster.
- The Logan Invitational Battle Royal for an EWF World Heavyweight Championship contender to face Andrew Watts at Exotic Sunset ended in a controversial fashion (13:20)