Eric Joseph Stevens (born on December 7, 1985) is a former acrobat and gymnast, and American professional wrestler currently signed to the New International Wrestling Alliance, where he is currently sidelined with injuries.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Burn Notice (Arm hook reverse STO)
- Fire Flight / Kruiser Flight (Springboard flying clothesline)
- Vicious Cycle (Standing shiranui) (Until early 2007)
- Blue Flame / Crossfire (Falling sleeper slam)
- Turnbuckle climb into a rebounded corkscrew senton onto a standing opponent
- Running flying clothesline
- Hurricanranas / Headscissors takedowns
- Double legdrop to groin or midsection
- Various pinning combinations
- Various spins and flips over opponent, intended to confuse him / her
- Fighting Style
- Eric's fighting style is mostly aerialist, as he does a number of high-flying and high-risk maneuvers. He also works in many cruiserweight-type moves, such as hurricanranas, headscissor takedowns, and flips.
- Signature taunts
- Slapping the palm of his left hand with the back of his right, directed at the opponent.
- Holding up right arm and shouting "I'm the man!"
- Holding arms up, feigning innocence (usually after a dirty maneuver).
- Entrance Music
- Eric uses an edited version of "This is Why I Rock" by Mims (ft. Purple Popcorn). He has previously used "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi, and "Set It Off" by POD (while with K3).
- Managers / Tag Partners / Associates
- Ryan Garvin
- "I'm gonna burn you down!"
- "You're gonna get smoked!"
- Firebird / The Firebird
- The Best Cruiserweight in the business
- The Best Cruiserweight Champion ever
Championships and Accomplishments
- New International Wrestling Alliance
- NIWA Cruiserweight Championship (1 time, current)