|Extreme Wrestling Corporation (EWC)|
|Federation Name||Extreme Wrestling Corporation|
|Abbreviation||EWC or EwC|
|Shows|| Monday Night Brawl (MNB)
Friday Night Rampage (FN'R)
|Time open||1997 to present|
|Based in||Canada, USA & Overseas|
|Federation type||Roleplay Based with Storylines|
Extreme Wrestling Corporation (EWC) is an internet roleplay e-fed that was started in March 1997 as a result of its owner, Danny Mac's, (former e-wrestler of the HCW) decision to make his own e-fed using wrestlers of the slowly failing HardCore Wrestling (HCW) and incorporating newcomers while also evolving the game from email and plain text based to helping create forums for eWrestling. This is one of the few federations that have lasted more than 5 years because of a dedicated set of wrestlers and staff. EWC has been around for approximately 16 years. The EWC is ALWAYS looking for new talent to join the family. Not only does the EWC have a large Roster Base but also has a larger than most community.
As of June 2013, the EWC has started it's 16th Season after a brief hiatus and is once again gaining momentium. The EWC runs two shows. Monday Night Brawl, viewed as the Flagship program with over 400 episodes airs weekly. Friday Night Rampage airs Bi-Weekly. At the moment, both shows share a roster and all titles.
The EWC follows a weekly schedule for shows and has 4 Pay-Per-Views every year. The Flagship show is known as Monday Night Brawl. This has been the only show to last the tests of time and has been around since 1997. In 2006, we saw a change of Thursday Night Rampage maing the move to Fridays forming what we now know as FN'R. The ratings have increased regularly and it stands as one of the most watched shows on Friday Nights.
In January 2008, after a first attempt to revive the brand failed, HardCore Wrestling (HCW) returned to television. Broadcast every two weeks, HCW has gone from strength to strength, growing from the company's C-show into a respectable and popular brand in its own right. At the moment the HCW has gone underground with rumoured unsanctioned fights.
The EWC has Ten (10) active titles. Three for each show and then one joint championship, the Tag Team titles. The break down is like this:
MONDAY NIGHT BRAWL
- EWC Championship
- Hardcore Championship
- International Championship
FRIDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE
- World Heavyweight Championship
- United States Championship
- Television Championship
HCW WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
- HCW Championship
- North American Championship
- X Division Championship
- Tag Team Championships
EWC Title History
EWC Undisputed Title
- May 29, 2005: Memphis Reigns defeats Matt Sentel at StrangleMania 3.
- September 30, 2005: Shadow Man defeats Memphis Reigns at Uncensored.
- Shadow Man sustains an injury and appoints Hirsh Valentine to fight for a vacant EwC World Title
- January 26, 2006: Hirsh Valentine defeats Cameron Hayden at Hardcore Revolution.
- Hirsh Valentine suffers an injury and no-shows StrangleMania 4, vacating his title.
- March 26, 2006: Hurricane Jeff defeats Jackal at StrangleMania 4.
- August 13, 2006: Shadow Man defeats Hurricane Jeff at Night of Champions 8.
- Shadow Man announces his retirement from the Brawl roster after WrestleFest 8, vacating the EwC World Title
- January 28, 2007: Moses Lake defeats Joey Orsome, Jason Burgess and Jesse Nuñez at Hardcore Revolution.
- April 29, 2007: Jesse Nuñez defeats BDC & Moses Lake at Rumble In The Bronx.
- June 24, 2007: BDC defeats Jesse Nuñez in a Hell In A Cell match at One Night Encounter.
- October 15, 2007: Moses Lake defeats BDC on Monday Night Brawl.
- December 23, 2007: James Chambers defeats Joey Orsome and champion Moses Lake at Wrestlefest IX
- April 27, 2008: Stray defeats James Chambers in an Iron Man match at Rumble In The Bronx 2008
- July 27, 2008: Jay Cee defeats Stray in a Chamber of Horrors match at Scars & Stripes 2008
- August 31, 2008: The Rev defeats Stray at Night of Champions 10 when jay Cee is attacked earlier in the show and forced to vacate the title
- Championship is vacated in 2009.
- March 29, 2010: Mr. Strange defeats Larsen Van Der Kamp at StrangleMania 8
- EWC ceases operation and all championships are stripped.
- March 29, 2015: Ruthless Aggression defeats Damien Kingston in Rage in a Cage at Stranglemania X to become the FIRST woman to hold the EWC Championship.
EWC World Heavyweight Title
- July 31, 2005: Matt Sentel defeats Stung at Battle Grounds.
- Matt Sentel vacates the title sometime between July and November.
- November 14, 2005: Michael Saint defeats Memphis Reigns on Monday Night Brawl.
- December 18, 2005: Cameron Hayden defeats Michael Saint and Eddie Mendez at WrestleFest 7.
- March 26, 2006: Devon Jackson defeats Cameron Hayden and Jason Burgess at StrangleMania 4.
- June 25, 2006: Cameron Hayden defeats Devon Jackson at Scars and Stripes.
- March 31, 2007: Shadow Man defeats Cameron Hayden at StrangleMania 5.
- Shadow Man vacates the title due to injury one week before Uncensored 2008
- May 18, 2008: Level-One defeats Victor Hades and Beth Harte in a Caged Heat match to win the vacant title at Uncensored 2008
- July 27, 2008: El Chupacabra defeats Level-One in a San Juan Death Match at Scars & Stripes 2008
- August 31, 2008: Level-One defeats El Chupacabra (champion) and Dr Amy Rosen in a TLC Match at Night of Champions 10
- February 1, 2009: Amy Rosen defeats Moses Lake at Wrestlefest X to combine the HCW Championship & Win the EWC World Heavyweight Championship.
- April 11, 2009: Bethington Panda defeats Shadow Man at Scars and Stripes 09 after Amy Rosen is removed from the match.
- April 11, 2009: Michael Saint strips the championship from Bethington Panda as animals can not win championships or wrestle in EWC.
- EWC ceases operations and all championships are stripped..
- March 29, 2015: Mark Storm defeats Ruby in a No Disqualification Match at StrangleMania X to win vacant championship.
EWC Hardcore Title
- May 5, 2005: Shadow Man defeats Michael Wilson and Matt Sentel on Thursday Night Rampage.
- August 21, 2006: Phillip Rocca defeats Shadow Man, Hardcore Superstar, BDC, Alexander Dreadnaught, Sean Ferguson and Ryan McGuiness in a battle royal on Monday Night Brawl.
- Phillip Rocca is fired at King Of The Cage 2006, vacating the Hardcore Title.
- December 4, 2006: Nick Sickk defeats Big Evil and Snoop Jackson on Monday Night Brawl.
- December 24, 2006: Big Evil defeats Nick Sickk in a Stairway To Hell Match at WrestleFest 8.
- March 5, 2007: Sean Ferguson defeats Big Evil in an Unlucky 13 Match on Monday Night Brawl.
- May 14, 2007: Nathaniel Broadway defeats Sean Ferguson thanks to distraction by Lance Fiennes on Monday Night Brawl.
- May 28, 2007: Moses Lake, with Sean Ferguson, defeats Nathaniel Broadway on Monday Night Brawl.
- August 26, 2007: Lance Fiennes defeats Moses Lake in a Stairway To Hell match at Night Of Champions 9.
- February 4, 2008: Sean Ferguson defeats Lance Fiennes on Monday Night Brawl
- March 30, 2008: Jay Cee and The Rev are declared co-holders when both men cover Sean Ferguson and the referee counts the pin at Stranglemania 6
- May 19, 2008: The Rev defeats Jay Cee in a Ladder match on Monday Night Brawl to gain sole ownership of the belt
- August 18, 2008: Sean Ferguson defeats The Rev on Monday Night Brawl
- Title is vacated at in late 2008.
- February 19, 2009: Captain Insanity defeats Goth at Friday Night Rampage.
- April 11, 2009: Mr. Strange defeats Captain Insanity to unify HCW X-Division Championship & EWC Hardcore Championship at Stranglemania 7
- July 13, 2009: Goth defeats Mr. Strange & Pence Weatherlight in Born to be Wired Match at Scars and Stripes 09.
- Goth vacates the championship in early 2009.
- March 29, 2010: Kid Cannabis defeats Pence Weatherlight at Strangelmania 8 for vacant Championship.
- EWC ceases operation and all champions are stripped of their titles.
- August 19, 2013: Kid Cannabis defeats Joey Orsome & Dead-eye Proteus in a Triple Threat on Monday Night Brawl
- In October 2013, Kid Cannabis surrenders the championship, being unable to defend it.
- October 24, 2013: Joey Orsome defeats Damien Kingston in a Barbed Wire Cage match at BRAWL.
- In October 2013, EWC goes in hiatus and all champions are stripped of their titles.
- March 29, 2015: Derek Wellings & Shadow Man both escape the Chamber of Horrors at StrangleMania X. They are both declared winners and are both awarded the Championship as both co-holders.
EWC United States Title
- July 31, 2005: Alexander Dreadnaught defeats Shawn Orka at Battle Grounds.
- September 22, 2005: Shawn Orka defeats Alexander Dreadnaught on Thursday Night Rampage.
- November 21, 2005: Jason Burgess defeats Shawn Orka on Monday Night Brawl.
- December 18, 2005: Snoop Jackson defeats Jason Burgess at Wrestlefest 7.
- March 17, 2006: Jackal defeats Snoop Jackson at Thursday Night Rampage.
- June 25, 2006: Gabriel Martin defeats Jackal at Scars And Stripes.
- August 13, 2006: Jay Reynolds defeats Gabriel Martin at Night Of Champions 8.
- December 24, 2006: Violator defeats Jay Reynolds at Wrestlefest 8.
- January 19, 2007: Nathan Doe defeats Violator on Friday Night Rampage.
- May 27, 2007: Victor Hades defeats Nathan Doe at Uncensored.
- July 31, 2007: Jamal Jackson beats Victor Hades, Big Evil and Hirsh Valentine at Scars & Stripes.
- August 26, 2007: Brian "The Jackal" Alexander defeats Jamal Jackson and Victor Hades at Night Of Champions 9.
- October 13, 2007: Ricker defeats Brian Alexander and Jamal Jackson on Friday Night Rampage.
- November 16, 2007: Level-One defeats Ricker on Friday Night Rampage.
- December 14, 2007: Beth Harte defeats Level-One on Friday Night Rampage
- July 11, 2008: Dr Amy Rosen defeats Beth Harte on Friday Night Rampage
- September 19, 2008: Crazyman defeats Dr Amy Rosen on Friday Night Rampage
- Title becomes vacant in early 2009.
- April 11, 2009: Jesse Nunez defeats Elijah Muhammed Said in an Electrified Barbed Wire Match at Stranglemania 7.
- July 13, 2009: Ebon defeats Jesse Nunez in a Submission Match at Scars and Stripes 09.
- August 8, 2009: Jesse Nunez defeats Ebon at Friday Night Rampage
- EWC ceases operations and all chamions are stripped of their championships.
- August 29, 2013: Jaden "Xplode" Hunter eliminates Sah'ta Thor last in a 13 Man Battle Royal to win the vacant EWC United States Championship
- September 29, 2013: Mike Corral defeats Xplode at Rumble in the Bronx '13
- In October 2013 EWC goes on hiatus and all champions are stripped of their championship.
- March 29, 2015: Floyd "Sheriff" Shooter defeats Ash Scion & Madison Mitchell in an Exploding Ring Scaffold Elimination Triple Threat match at StrangleMania X.
EWC International Title
- May 29, 2005: Mad Man Gary defeats Rat Fink, Lex Luther and Kid Cactus at StrangleMania 3.
- Mad Man Gary no-shows an episode of Thursday Night Rampage and is stripped of his title.
- July 25, 2005: Mad Man Gary defeats Jess on Friday Night Fury.
- August 15, 2005: Michael Saint defeats Mad Man Gary and D-Fuzed on Monday Night Brawl.
- September 8, 2005: Shawn Orka defeats Michael Saint on Thursday Night Rampage.
- September 29, 2005: Alexander Dreadnaught defeats Shawn Orka on Thursday Night Rampage.
- October 20, 2005: Michael Saint defeats Alexander Dreadnaught on Thursday Night Rampage.
- Michael Saint vacates the title for a show in Iraq.
- December 31, 2005: Michael Howell defeats Ultimate Survivor at WrestleFest: Aftermath in Iraq.
- March 25, 2006: Hurricane Jeff defeats Michael Howell at StrangleMania 4.
- July 31, 2006: Alexander Dreadnaught defeats Hurricane Jeff on Monday Night Brawl.
- August 13, 2006: Moses Lake defeats Alexander Dreadnaught at Night Of Champions 8.
- January 8, 2007: Joey Orsome defeats Moses Lake on Monday Night Brawl.
- April 9, 2007: Jay Cee defeats Joey Orsome on Monday Night Brawl.
- May 28, 2007: Joey Orsome defeats Jay Cee on Monday Night Brawl.
- June 24, 2007: Sean Ferguson defeats Joey Orsome at One Night Encounter.
- August 26, 2007: Joey Orsome defeats Sean Ferguson and Spike Alexander at Night Of Champions 9.
- November 12, 2007: Sean Ferguson defeats Joey Orsome on Monday Night Brawl.
- January 27, 2008: John Green defeats Sean Ferguson at Hardcore Revolution
- April 21, 2008: President Mac strips John Green of the International Title based on poor conduct
- May 5, 2008: Stung defeats John Green, Link, Noah Rodgers, Tommy Victor and Nathin Doe in a Ladder Elimination match to win the vacant title on Monday Night Brawl
- May 26, 2008: Sean Ferguson defeats Stung on Monday Night Brawl
- July 27, 2008: Victor Hades defeats Sean Ferguson at Scars & Stripes 2008
- September 29, 2008: Jade Dragon defeats Victor Hades on Monday Night Brawl
- Championship is deactivated in early 2009
- March 29, 2010: Captain Insanity defeats Bryce Bridges & Project Zzyzx at Stranlemania 8.
- EWC ceases operations and all champions are stripped of their titles.
- August 19, 2013: Mike! defeats Derek Wellings, Mad Dawg, Jay Cee, Bel Biggz, and Charlie Feigel in a Six Man Ladder Match on Monday Night Brawl
- September 29, 2013: Mad Dawg defeats Mike! at Rumble in the Bronx '13
- EWC goes into hiatus and all champions are stripped of their titles.
- March 29, 2015: Kurt Newman defeats 32 other stars at StrangleMania X in a Insanity Triple Cage Match.
EWC X Division Title
- April 30, 2006: Jesse Nuñez defeats Sean Wolack, The Anarchist and Ermac at One Night Encounter.
- December 8, 2006: Blade defeats Nathan Doe, Preston Marks, Jesse Nuñez, Keri Morrigon and Alexander Dreadnaught in an Elimination Chamber match on Friday Night Rampage.
- February 24, 2007: Jason Burgess defeats Blade at Meltdown.
- March 31, 2007: Alex Draven defeats Jason Burgess at StrangleMania 5.
- May 18, 2007: El Chupacabra defeats Eddie Mendez and Alex Draven on Friday Night Rampage.
- December 23, 2007: BDC defeats El Chupacabra in a Ladder match at Wrestlefest IX
- BDC takes a leave of absence, leaving the title in limbo. The EWC X Division Championship is moved to the Hardcore Wrestling brand and renamed the HCW X-Division Championship. HCW General Manager William Masterson strips BDC of the title and announces a tournament to determine a new champion
EWC North American Title
Originated in WCWA and the first champion was Genocide. Carlos Ortiz was another holder of this title before it was given to the EWC under the permission of Jason Burgess. Even though the EWC takes this title as its own, the first North American championship was not determined in EWC, but it was determined in WCWA with Genocide being the champion.
- March 26, 2006: Ebon defeats Jesse Nuñez in a ladder match at StrangleMania 4.
- May 27, 2006: Blade defeats Ebon at Affliction.
- October 29, 2006: Darius Miles defeats Blade at Uncensored.
- January 28, 2007: Tommy Aero defeats Darius Miles at Hardcore Revolution.
- Tommy Aero vacates the title on April 9th.
- May 28, 2007: Lance Fiennes defeats Mr. X in a Ladder match on Monday Night Brawl.
- July 2, 2007: Ricker, a week after failing at One Night Encounter, finally defeats Lance Fiennes on Monday Night Brawl.
- July 16, 2007: Link defeats Ricker on his first night on Monday Night Brawl.
- Link declares his vacation of the title on November the 19th after his intention to contend for the EwC title is announced
- December 3, 2007: Gladiator defeats Money Man, Alex Draven and John Green in a Battle Royale on Monday Night Brawl.
- Gladiator takes a leave of absence, taking the North American Champioship with him. In the interim, the title is transferred to the Hardcore Wrestling brand and renamed the HCW North American Championship. As Gladiator was not stripped of the title, he joins HCW upon his return.
EWC Television Title
- December 8, 2005: Hirsh Valentine defeats Tigris Escarlet on Thursday Night Rampage.
- Hirsh Valentine vacates the title a week later.
- December 18, 2005: Angel defeats Vlad Drac at WrestleFest 7.
- October 20, 2006: Joey Orsome defeats Jason Carter, Keri Morrigon and Angel on Friday Night Rampage.
- October 29, 2006: Keri Morrigon defeats Joey Orsome, The Anarchist and Violator at Uncensored.
- November 10, 2006: Blade defeats Joey Orsome and Keri Morrigon on Friday Night Rampage.
- Blade wins the X Division title, and thus vacates the TV title.
- January 5, 2007: Jason Walker defeats Nathan Doe and Preston Marks on Friday Night Rampage.
- January 12, 2007: Xavier Merricon defeats Jason Walker on Friday Night Rampage.
- February 2, 2007: Olypsius defeats Xavier Merricon on Friday Night Rampage.
- April 13, 2007: Maddog defeats Olypsius on Friday Night Rampage.
- Maddog changes his name to Zack Riley.
- August 26, 2007: Level One defeats Zack Riley at Night Of Champions 9.
- Level-One vacates the Television title on November 16th after winning the United States title
- December 7, 2007: Crazyman wins a Three Way Dance to determine the new Television Champion on Friday Night Rampage
- April 11, 2008: Dr Amy Rosen defeats Crazyman on Friday Night Rampage
- May 18, 2008: Crazyman defeats Dr Amy Rosen in a Flaming X match at Uncensored 2008
- Crazyman wins the US Championship on September 19, 2008, and the Television title is vacated
- October 10, 2008: Jason Carpenter defeats Maddog in a tournament final to crown a new Television Champion on Friday Night Rampage
EWC Tag Team Titles
- April 25, 2005: The Solution defeat The Naturals and National Security on Monday Night Brawl.
- September 30, 2005: Matt Sentel and Leeder defeat The Solution at Uncensored.
- November 17, 2005: The Extremists defeat Vlad Drac & D-Fuzed on Thursday Night Rampage.
- January 9, 2006: Full Metal defeat Memphis Reigns & Eddie Mendez on Monday Night Brawl.
- Full Metal disband, vacating the Tag Team titles on July 31.
- August 13, 2006: Phillip Rocca & Ebon defeat Damien Arkane & Midnight Rider at Night Of Champions 8.
- October 29, 2006: Sean Ferguson & Happy Pete defeat Joey Orsome & Jay Reynolds and Angel & Jason Carter at Uncensored.
- Happy Pete is injured, forcing them to vacate the Tag Team titles after four months.
- February 25, 2007: El Chupacabra & Cameron Hayden defeat Blood Streams and Lance Fiennes & Jason Walker at Meltdown.
- June 22, 2007: Cameron Hayden is replaced by Shadow Man as one half of the Tag Team champions due to a double pin situation.
- Shadow Man and El Chupacabra vacate the Tag Team Championship when El Chupacabra suffers an injury.
- January 11, 2008: Jamal Jackson & Mike Corral win a battle royal to determine new Tag Team Champions on Friday Night Rampage
- April 7, 2008: Angel & Haven's Outlaw defeat Jamal Jackson & Mike Corral on Monday Night Brawl
- April 27, 2008: Shadow Man & El Chupacabra defeat Angel & Haven's Outlaw at Rumble In The Bronx
- May 30, 2008: Level-One defeats Shadow Man in a Title Vs Title encounter. As per the stipulations, Level-One wins Shadow Man's half of the Tag Team Titles. The current Tag Team Champions are Level-One & El Chupacabra
- Champions are deactivated due to lack of tag teams.
- July 29, 2013: Anger Management (Mad Dawg & Brock Witworth) defeats The Cartel (Bel Biggz & Dead-Eye Proteus), Bad Attitude (Adam Stryker & Michael Tomkins)) & (Sah'ta Thor & Damon Cross) on Monday Night Brawl
- October 7, 2013: Derek Wellings & Jaden "Xplode" Hunter defeat Anger Management on Monday Night Brawl
- EWC goes into hiatus and all champions are stripped of their titles.
When HCW closed in March 2007, BDC was HCW Champion. He continued to hold the title and even defended the belt on occasion. However, when the HCW brand was revived in January 2008, BDC was working full-time for the Friday Night Rampage brand. HCW General Manager William Masterson ordered BDC to vacate the title, so that a new HCW Champion could be crowned. BDC reluctantly gave the title back, vowing that he would one day hold it again.
- March 20, 2008: Kid Cannabis defeats Thalia Rodriguez in a tournament final to win the vacant HCW Championship
- July 27, 2008: Gladiator defeats Cameron Hayden and champion Kid Cannabis at Scars & Stripes 2008
- October 5, 2008: Kid Cannabis defeats Gladiator (champion) and Pence Weatherlight at HCW Battlegrounds 2008
HCW North American Title
- June 25, 2008: Pence Weatherlight defeats Gladiator in a Cage match on Wednesday Night Warfare
- August 31, 2008: Moira Murdock defeats Pence Weatherlight at Night of Champions 10
HCW X-Division Title
- July 27, 2008: Haven's Outlaw defeats Seto Uchiha at Scars & Stripes 2008 to win the vacant HCW X-Division Championship
- August 31, 2008: Mr. Strange defeats Haven's Outlaw at Night of Champions 10
BRAND: Monday Night Brawl MEMBERS: 37
- Adam Stryker
- Bel Biggz
- Brock Whitworth
- Chris Maverick
- David Dreadful
- Damien Romero
- Deadeye Proteus
- Derek Wellings
- Frank Sabol
- James Kash
- Jason Skilled
- Jay Cee
- Joey Orsome
- John Jones
- Justin Harmony
- Justin Stokes
- Mad Dawg
- Matt Shepard
- Michael London
- Michael Stefanidis
- Mike Tomkins
- Monique Davenport
- Nate Doe
- Nick Wadden
- Richard Dweck
- Roderick Harper
- Rusty Axel
- Sah'ta Thor
- Scott Wilson
- Shadow Man
- Stephanie Finochio
- Tori Anderson
- William Rast
- Xander Kage
- Alex Black
- Alexander Dreadnaught
- Amy Rosen
- BDC (Current MNB Co-GM)
- Beth Harte
- Biff Riboflavin
- Big "Danny" Mac
- Brett Unknown
- Brian Donovan
- Cameron Hayden
- Christopher Wright
- Damon Cross
- Deacon King
- Devin Hester
- El Chupacabra
- Elwood Jones
- Gabreal Martin
- Guaranteed Greatness
- Haven’s Outlaw
- Hurricane Jeff
- Jack Doan
- Jack Slater
- Jacob Irons
- Jade Dragon
- Jamal Jackson
- James Chambers
- Jason Carpenter
- Jesse Nuñez
- John Green
- John West
- Jowee Bliss
- Kid Cannabis
- Lena Katina
- Marcus Moore
- Michael Saint
- Mike Corral
- Money Man
- Moria Murdock
- Moses Lake
- Mr Strange
- Nathaniel Broadway
- Nathin Doe
- Noah Rodgers
- Pence Weatherlight
- "Ruthan" Ruthless Aggression
- Sean Ferguson
- Simon Reed III
- Thalia Rodriguez
- The Rev
- Tommy Victor
- Victor Hades
- Vincent Jericho
- William Masterson
- Zacky Young
- Not on the list and know you should be? Add yourself!
EWC Hall of Fame
Class of 1999:
- Black Ninja
Class of 2000:
Class of 2001:
- The Xecutioner
Class of 2003:
Class of 2004:
- Steve "The Predator" Bennett
Class of 2005:
- Kid Cactus
Class of 2006:
- Memphis Reigns
- The Rev
- Hurricane Jeff
- Mystery Man
Class of 2007:
- Michael Saint
- Cameron Hayden
Class of 2008:
- Max Carter
- Sedition Wrestling Alliance
Class of 2009:
- "Homicide" Charlie Feigel
- Moses Lake
- Beth Harte
- El Chupacabra
- Action Packed Wrestling
- Level One
- JANUARY 27, 2008 - HARDCORE REVOLUTION - MNB
Rogers Center, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- FEBRUARY 17, 2008 - SUPERSHOW: MEMPHIS REIGNS TRIBUTE - ALL
Union City, New Jersey
- MARCH 30, 2008 - STRANGLEMANIA 6 - ALL
- APRIL 27, 2008 - RUMBLE IN THE BRONX - ALL
Yankee Stadium, New York City, New York
- MAY 18, 2008 - UNCENSORED - FN'R
Air Canada Centre Toronto, Ontario
- JULY 27, 2008 - SCARS & STRIPES - ALL
Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri
- AUGUST 31, 2008 - NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS 10 - ALL
Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York
- SEPTEMBER 28, 2008 - BATTLE GROUNDS 10 - HCW
Atlantic City, New Jersey
- OCTOBER 26, 2008 - STABLEWARS 2008 - ALL
MTS Centre Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- NOVEMBER 30, 2008 - KING OF THE CAGE 2008 - ALL
Air Canada Centre Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- DECEMBER 21, 2008 - WRESTLEFEST 10 - ALL
Ford Field Detroit, Michigan
(MON JAN 5TH 2009 NEW SEASON BEGINS ON BRAWL)
- JANUARY 25, 2009 - HARDCORE REVOLUTION - MNB
- FEBRUARY 22, 2009 - SUPER-SHOW: MEMPHIS REIGNS TRIBUTE - ALL
- MARCH 29, 2009 - STRANGLEMANIA 7 - ALL
- APRIL 26, 2009 - RUMBLE IN THE BRONX '09 - ALL
- MAY 31, 2009 - UNCENSORED - FN'R
These pay-per-view events could switch from either brand to the opposite brand.
StrangleMania, Night of Champions, King of the Cage, StableWars & WrestleFest are joint productions of BRAWL, RAMPAGE AND HCW. These events could also change dates making them occur in a different month.
The month of March is usually reserved for the flagship pay-per-view StrangleMania although sometimes StrangleMania is broadcast early in the month of April.
EWC Match List
In the world of Wrestling there are SOOOOOO many types of matches. Standard matches these days are just way to boring. So to improve your skills, endurance and durability it's wise to diversify yourself in many different types of maches.
This will also increase your popularity with the public...if you do it right that is! At the bottom area of this section you will find EXCLUSIVE TO EWC ONLY matches that are...well...a bit "out there"
- Standard Match - Just a normal 3 count match. No rules apply. Note: It is 4 count in Mexico - it is much more difficult to an pin opponent this way
- Street Fight - No Disqualification match. Person who gets pinfall or submission wins. (Just as no disqualification match)
- 1st Blood - First person that bleeds loses.
- 2 out of 3 Falls - First person to score 2 pin falls or submissions wins.
- Fatal Four Way (Four Corners) - First person to score the first pin or submission wins.
- Ambulance Match - Throw your opponent into the back of an ambulance then close the door wins.
- Bar Room Brawl - Hardcore match that starts in a Bar.
- Barbed Wire Cage Match - Cage wrapped in barbed wire.
- Barbed Wire Rope Match - Ropes are replaced with barbed wire.
- Over the Top Battle Royal - Last person in the ring after eliminating everyone over the top rope. There can be a tag team Battle Royal. The wrestlers either enter the ring in certain periods of time (EwC Rumble in the Bronx) or start in one or two rings at the same time (WCW World War 3)
- Blood Bath Match - Loser passes out due to loss of blood.
- Boiler Room Brawl - No rules, first person to get out of the broiler room wins.
- Buried Alive - First person to bury their opponent in the provided hole wins. (Just as graveyard match)
- Cage Match - This match takes place inside a 15' steel cage with an open top. There are two types of cage matches. The traditional cage match is won by being the first wrestler to escape the cage and have both feet touch the floor. The other variation is basically a One fall match inside a cage.
- Car Trunk Match - Throw your opponent into a car trunk and close it wins
- Casket Match - First person to be put in a casket and have the top closed loses
- Chain Match (Variations: Strap, Collar Match)- A match that ends when a wrestler touches all four turnbuckles a row. Before the match opponents are strapped with collars that the chain is attached to.
- Death Match - Some Sort Of Mix Of Standard And Last Man Standing Matches. After The Pin, The Wrestler Has To Stand Down For 10 Seconds To Win
- Dumpster Match - First person to lock their opponent in a dumpster wins
- Flaming Dumpster Match - Throw opponent into the dumpster and set it on fire wins
- Elimination Match - Team Or Multiple Wrestler Match. The Rules Differ Depending On A Match. In Multiple Wrestler Match The Person That Gets Pinned Leaves The Ring; The Others Continue To Wrestle. In A Multiple Team Match The Team Which Member Is Pinned Leaves The Ring. The Exclusion Is Two Team Match, For Example, WWE's Infamous Survivor Series (4-on-4) and EwC's StableWars - Wrestlers Are Eliminated One By One.
- Empty Arena - Wrestlers fight in an empty arena with no fans Falls Count Anywhere - Pins or submissions anywhere
- Flag Match - First person that gets their flag wins
- Flaming Casket Match - Put opponent in casket then light it on fire to win
- Flaming Hell in a Cell - A Cell That's On Fire Flaming Table - Put your opponent through a flaming table to win
- Glass Table - Put your opponent through a table that's covered in glass
- Handcuff Match - Handcuff opponent to win
- Hell On Top Of A Cell - Fight on top of a cell, if you fall you have 10 seconds to get on the cell
- I Quit Match - Make Your Opponent Say "I Quit" To Win
- Inferno Match - Fire surrounding the fire, first person to be set on fire loses
- Intergender Tag Match - A Standard Tag Team Match, But One Member OF Each Team Is Definitely A Woman
- Iron Man Match - A Specified Time (Usually, An Hour) Match. The Wrestler, Who Pins His Opponent Most Times Wins
- Ladder Match - Wrestler has to climb to the top and get the belt or money to win
- Last Man Standing Match - Match Goes Until One person Stands Down For A 10 count
- Lumberjack Match - A Standard Match With People Who Surround The Ring. The Wrestler, Who Falls Over The Top Gets Beating From Them
- No Holds Barred - No rules
- Something On a Pole Match - There is a pole on one of the corner turnbuckles, with some object hanging on it. The first person to get that thing, wins the match.
- Submission Match - Win by submission only
- Table Match - Put opponent through a table to win
- Tag Team Match - A match in which two teams of wrestlers face each other. Only one wrestler from each team is allowed in the ring at a time. The others wait on the apron outside the ropes. Interference from a team member will not end the match in a disqualification. That wrestler will be escorted back to his/her corner.
- Tag Team Cage - This match takes place inside a 15' steel cage with an open top. There are two types of cage matches. The traditional cage match is won by being both team members to escape the cage and have both feet touch the floor. The other variation is basically a One fall match inside a cage.
- Tag Team Ladder - First person that climbs then ladder and gets the belt or money wins match for his team
- TLC - Tables, Ladders, Chairs match - Hardcore 3 Tag Teams Match, first person to get the belt hanging above the ring wins
- TLCC - Tables, Ladders, Chairs, Canes match. Hardcore 3 Tag Teams Match, first person to get the belt above the ring wins
- Triple Threat Turmoil - Multiple wrestler (Tag Team) match. But there can not be more than two wrestlers (teams) in the ring at a time. They enter the ring one by one, until they are eliminated. matches
- War Games - Cage tag match. The wrestlers enter one by one in certain periods of time
EXCLUSIVE EWC PPV MATCHES
- Flaming EwC X Match Description: Competitors are inside the ring which is surrounded by flames. From the rafters, different weapons used in hardcore style matches are lowered on cables. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4 Winner Determined By: Set opponent on fire, or opponent is down for a 10 count
- EwC X Cage Match Description: Competitors are inside the ring which has a steel cage set up all around it. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4 Winner Determined By: Hit a move off the top of the cage onto opponent
- Flaming Trench Warfare Match Description: Competitors are inside the ring. The ring ropes are replaced by barbed wire, and set on fire. In different places both in and around the ring, there are explosives hidden. At times, a ladder may also be placed inside the ring. Event Type: Pay Per View Number of Competitors: 2 Winner Determined By: Pinfall
- Crazy Train Match Description: Competitors are inside an speeding locomotive, which moves from one city, to the city of the EwC arena. Event Type: Pay Per View (As seen at StrangleMania 5) Number of Competitors: 2 Winner Determined By: Most pinfalls by end or throwing opponent off train
- Highway to Hell Match Description: Competitors are inside an 18-wheeler, which moves from one city, to the city of the EwC arena. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2 Winner Determined By: Most pinfalls by end or throwing opponent out of the truck!
- Death From Above Match Description: Competitors are placed in an enclosed cage high above the ring. There is a single opening in the center of the cage floor through a plate of glass and down into an exploding bed of barbed wire. Event Type: Pay Per View Number of Competitors: 2-3 Winner Determined By: Throwing opponent out of cage
- High Flying Prison Match Description: Competitors are inside the ring with a ladder. Above the ring, a person is inside a locked cage, suspended in midair. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 3 Winner Determined By: Unlocking the cage and releasing the person inside
- Depths of Hell Match Description: Competitors are up in the rafters, high above the ring. Safety harnesses are secured to the competitors. Event Type: Pay Per View Number of Competitors: 2 Winner Determined By: Throwing your opponent off the rafters
- Rage in the Cage Description: A Hell in a Cell cage wrapped in barb wire, with two garbage cans filled with weapons handcuffed to two turnbuckles of the ring. The key to the lock of the cage is hanging from the top of the cage. The only way to win is to get a ladder from under the ring, climb it, grab the key, and unlock the door, and exit the cage. In stipulation matches something may be substituted for the key like a title belt or contract. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Taipei Death Match Description: The wrestler's fists are wrapped in tape, dipped in glue, then dipped in glass. When the bell rings, all hell breaks loose. The Glass-Glued fists can be used in any manor, including low blows, blows to the face, ANYTHING GOES!! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2
- Barbed Wire Bat 10,000 Thumbtack Match Description: A solid baseball bat with the end wrapped in barb wire hangs off a pole in a corner of the ring as a box filled with 10,000 thumbtacks lays at ringside. The only way to win is to put your opponent in the box of 10,000 Thumbtacks and to make the pin. The bat is just to make the match a little more brutal than it already is. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Exploding Turnbuckle Match Description: The Turnbuckles have low Grade explosives in them, but if landed on the right way, can do a lot of damage. This kind of match usually accompanies a Barbed Wire Rope Match or Inferno Match. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Tame The Beast Match - A metal pole is set up in one corner, the ropes are covered in barbed wire, and the entire ring and ringside area is covered with weapons including (most crucially) ladders. Hanging twenty feet above the ring is a chain-leash. The winner is the one who puts the leash (after it's been retrieved from above the ring by either competitor) on the opponent and hooks the chain to the metal pole in the corner. The match was concocted by Lance Fiennes when he put his Hardcore title on the line against James Chambers at Battlegrounds '07. Event Type: Any, Number Of Competitors: 2, Winner determined by: Putting the leash on the opponent and hooking the chain on it to the metal pole in the corner.
- Explosions Match Description: Usually accompanied with barb wire ropes, a large barb wire wrapped explosion board is placed in the ring laced with a small amount of C4. The loser is the man that is blown up. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Beds of Weapons Description: It is an anything goes match that has beds of thumbtacks, nails, barb wire, glass, and/or lightbulbs. Up to three of these can be involved in the match. These matches usually occur in Deathmatch Title matches or Deathmatches in general. It has been most recently featured in XPW, a federation in California. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Scaffold Match Description: Tables are set up in the ring, and scaffolding is hung two stories above the ring. The Wrestlers get in the scaffolding, and pound away at each other, trying to make the other fall through the stacked tables below them. Let's hope no one is scared of heights. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Thumbtack Scaffold Match Description: A Scaffolding Match, only the scaffold is a little lower to the ground and each of the dozens of stacked tables are covered with hundreds of thumbtacks. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Plates of Glass Scaffold Match Description: It is a normal scaffold match with one, no make that two very dangerous catches. On the two length sides of the scaffold there are long and wide plates of glass suspended in the air over the tables. The only way to win is to throw your opponent off the scaffold through the plate of glass and through the stacked tables!! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Exploding Ring Scaffold Match Description: There are no tables and the scaffold is placed 40 feet above the ring. The ring itself is laced with C4 explosive. The loser is the man that is thrown off of the scaffold and is blown up by falling onto the exploding ring!! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Anguish in Chainz Match Description: Two wrestlers are attached by a medium length thick chain by their wrist. There are also choke chains in all corners of the inside of the ring and chains of all sizes all over ringside. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Total Funeral Match Description: A buried alive match with a twist, a canister of gasoline sits next to the gravesite with a blowtorch. The only way to win, is to bury your opponent alive and to cremate him by lighting him on FIRE!!! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Born to be Wired Match Description: A Barb Wire Match that contains two barb wire baseball bats in the ring as well as a bed of barb wire. And on the outside of the ring there is a bed of glass! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Caged Heat Match Description: The ring ropes are removed and a 15 foot high steel cage is all that separates the inside of the ring from the inferno of flames that surrounds the ring. The only way to win is by lighting your opponent on fire or by escaping the cage. Oh, did I mention that the cage itself has been rubbed down...with lighter fluid! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Electrified Barb Wire Match Description: The ring ropes are replaced with reinforced barb wire that won't break and only bends slightly. In between the barb wire ropes on each side of the ring there are power lines juiced with 15,000 volts of electricity. Wires connect the power lines to the barb wire so each time the barb wire ropes or power lines are touched a mini explosion will take place electrifying whatever touches it. The only way to win the match is by pinfall or by not answering the standing 10 count. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Death Bed Match Description: The ring ropes are replaced with loose barb wire. BUT, on all four sides of the ring there are four different black wooden beds filled with hardcore items. One side of the ring has a BED OF NAILS, one side of the ring has a BED OF BROKEN GLASS, one side of the ring has a BED OF THUMBTACKS, and another side of the ring has a BED OF LIGHTBULBS!!! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Exploding Ring Match Description: The ring is transformed into a thin wooden deck with razor wire for ropes. It's scattered with panels of low grade explosives. Both men are blown up but it is the man that gets the pinfall that wins the match. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Chamber of Horrors Match Description: An Electrified Steel Cage, laced with all kinds of weapons and rolls of barbed wire, and razor wire in and around the ring. A Hell in a Cell cage covers the electrified Cage without a top on it. There are only two ways to win, either by pinfall or by somehow escaping the inescapable cage. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4
- Stairway to Hell Match Description: Competitors are inside the ring with a ladder. The ladder is covered in flaming barbed wire. Suspended above the ring is either a title belt, or some other object. Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-4 Winner Determined By: Retrieving the object above the ring
- Rest In Peace Match Description: Competitors are inside the arena. Set up outside the ring is a casket. Next to the ramp, a mound of dirt is also set up. Event Type: Pay Per View Number of Competitors: 2-3 Winner Determined By: Putting opponent in casket and burying casket or other opponent in dirt mound
- King of Beasts Match Description: Competitors are inside the Lion's Den. Surrounding the top of the Lion's Den, lumberjacks, carrying various weapons, are waiting. Event Type: Pay Per View Number of Competitors: 2 Winner Determined By: Forcing opponent to tap out
- Now Bend Over (N.B.O.) Match Description: Get bent over in this match and get kicked squarely in your a$$ until you tumble head first out of the ring. YOU MUST answer the 10 count for this match to continue. The superstar in the ring can do ANYTHING to prevent your return as well. Only the winner of this match remains in the EwC. Event Type: ANY Number of Competitors: 2 Winner Determined By: Failure to answer the 10 count.
- Show Us Your Tits Match Description: Expose your opponent's boobies before she shows us yours. Event Type: ANY Number of Competitors: 2 Winner Determined By: Seeing Tits.
- Insanity Cage Match Description: The Triple Tier cage is just like the one in WCW, and the rules are basically the same. Start out in the bottom cage, climb a ladder into the second tier, leave through a door and climb up onto the outside of the third tier, where a belt, or object needed to win will be waiting. The differences are that the three cages are three different kinds of hardcore matches and the ending is different as well. The 1st cage is a barb wire match. The 2nd cage is an extreme weapons match featuring barb wire wrapped 2x4's/ baseball bats, kendo sticks, glass bottles, staple guns, sickles, scissors, and steel pipes. The third cage is merely the launching pad for the ending. Because the only way to win is two throw your opponent off the third cage through the STACKED FLAMING TABLES!!! Event Type: Any Number of Competitors: 2-Entire Superstars Roster!