|Promotion||Global Impact Wrestling|
|Date||May 31, 2008|
|GIW No Holds Barred||Toxic Intent||Guerrilla Warfare|
|GIW Toxic Intent chronology|
GIW Toxic Intent was an e-wrestling PPV that took place on May 31st, 2008 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The theme song for the event was 'Toxicity' by System Of A Down.
- I Quit Match: Sean Jensen def. Levi Witham
- Witham quit, while having his head crushed by a forklift.
- Randy Boolzian def. Travis Roberts
- Boolzian won via a pinfall, with a school boy roll up on Roberts.
- After the match Cara Costello and savage offered Roberts a place in Global Domination. Roberts delivered the White Out to both Boolzian and Savage, taking neither side.
- Dylan James w/Christina Adams def. Aragato
- James delivered the J-5 to Aragato to win the match via pinfall.
- GIW Women's Championship: Misery (c) def. Calypso Desmona
- Misery delivered the Drop Into The Pit to win the match via pinfall.
- Misery retained the GIW Women's Championship.
- Andy Savana def. Brandon McSkinny.
- Savana delivered the Schitzic Death Treatment to Skinny, to win via pinfall.
- Komosube def. Jack Ryans
- Komosube delivered the Kamikaze Smasher to Ryans, to win via pinfall.
- GIW Hardcore Championship: Chris Austin (c) def. Donovan Hastings
- Austin won via pinfall, with a roll up on Hastings.
- Austin retained the GIW Hardcore Championship.
- Global Heavyweight Championship: Lord Deathman def. Brandon Brown (c) w/Savage as Guest Enforcer
- Lord Deathman delivered the Graveyard Effect to Brown, to win via pinfall.
- Lord Deathman became the new Global Heavyweight Champion.