|Real name||Gail Donnelly|
|Date of birth||September 26, 1971|
|Place of birth||Bayside, Queens, NY|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Resides||Happy Hill Gardens Federal Housing Project High-Rise, Braddock, TX|
|Billed from||Queens, NY|
|Trainer|| Angela Davis |
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Gail Donnelly is an American political activist, radio personality, female wrestler and wrestling manager currently working for the WNWA She is also the business advisor/girlfriend of The Liberal Librarian.
Donnelly was the third of five children born to Edward and Ann Donnelly. She was raised in Ithaca, New York.
In high school, she began exploring her comic interest beginning with a high school skit in which she imitated Rosie O'Donnell. Unfortunately, she was booed off the stage by cruel classmates who called her unflattering names.
After graduating high school, Donnelly briefly attended Earlham College, where she met a shy boy named John Payner. The two had a brief relationship, losing their virginity to each other. The relationship later became platonic as both were bi-curious. Donnelly later transferred to Boston University but dropped out.
After a few years of unsuccessful night club acts, Donnelly got a job as an overnight DJ for a low powered AM radio station in Remsen, NY. In 2005, she was laid off and quickly sued using the ACLU to fight her case for her. In 2007, she won her wrongful termination suit on the grounds that she was discriminated against. The judge for her case was Judge William J. Jennings. After a few dinners with Jennings, she reconnected with The Lib and the two decided to pursue their relationship once again. She moved to Braddock, TX and moved in with The Lib. The Lib then offered her the position of co-host on Liberal Morning.
Personal Life and views
- Donnelly is a staunch liberal and blames all the world's problems on conservatives and white men. She seems to have an almost unhealthy obsession with Rosie O'Donnell, who she once stalked. She is an adamant atheist, but supports the right of Muslims to use terroism against Zionism all over the world.
- Donnelly has six cats.
- Donnelly is the cohost of the variety news hour Liberal Morning on OIL TV and GLBTV. The show is held live every weekday morning from the OIL TV Studio. The show features live musical performances by the Moonbat Band. On July 5, 2007 The Lib announced on his MySpace.com blog that he has signed a contract to simulcast Liberal Morning on GLBTV.
- Donnelly uses "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
- She is a frequent patron of An Inconvenient Cafe and GLBT Lingerie Bar. She is also a fan of Whole Foods Market and Earth Fare.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Liberal Leg Drop
- Planned Parenthood (Gut Breaker)
- Regular moves
- Open handed slap
- Low blow
- Eye rake
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.