|Mr. Gary D. Rollins|
|Real name||Gary D. Rollins|
|Date of birth||January 1, 1958|
|Place of birth||Winston-Salem, NC|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Resides||Rebel Roads Mobile Home Court, Phase II, Braddock, TX|
|Billed from||Lewisville, NC|
Gary D. Rollins, born in 1958 in Winston-Salem, NC, is an American professional wrestling manager currently working for the WNWA. Rollins is also a musician, a television personality, and a property manager. He is currently the manager of Team Agbor.
Gary D. Rollins was born to Clark & Annie Mae Rollins. He has always been musically inclined and loves performing bluegrass music & Southern rock. Gary's best friend is Sam Bash. Recently Sam Bash attempted to sexually assault Gary's 16 year old girlfriend which led to Gary striking him with his guitar. Despite this fracas, the two remain best friends. In December 2006 Rollins signed a contract with Nigerian Attorney Daniel O. Agbor to become the manager of Team Agbor. Rollins demands that he be called Mr. Gary D. Rollins.
Personal Life and views
- Rollins enjoys wine coolers and Jack Daniels as well as Busch Light. He also enjoys Winston cigarettes.
- Rollins formerly managed the Lewisville Commons mobile home community where he and Sam Bash lived. In May 2007, he moved to Braddock Mobile Home Estates in Braddock, TX where he is the property manager.
- Rollins has a southern rock band called Gary D. Rollins and the Orange Blossom Special. They frequently perform in Statesville, NC at the Cacklin' Hen Club. He also claims to have known the man Lynynrd Skynyrd. The band has released three CDs: Red Ain't Dead; Southern Cock Rock; and Cornbread, Collard Greens & Fatback.
- Rollins is currently dating sixteen year old Arlene Turner who lives with her parents in the mobile home next to Gary.
- Rollins' physician is Dr. Larry who runs a chicken restaurant and medical practice (in the same building) in Clemmons, NC.
- Rollins has a penchant for dating girls under the age of 17.
- In addition to Gary D. Rollins and the Orange Blossom Special, Rollins leads the Bluegrass Bash Band on Sam Bash's musical variety show Bluegrass Bash Tuesdays at 4:30 AM on OIL TV.
Musical career:$250 per gig; trailer park management: $26,000 per year; WNWA:$24,500; Agbor & Associates salary:$15,125.
- Finishing and signature moves
- El Kabong (Guitar smash to the head)
- Regular moves
- Snap jab
- Gut kick
- Gary D. Rollins is the subject of an animated Internet sitcom called "Rebel Roads." http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=whicker12