|Real name||Tracy Hampton|
|Date of birth||April 1, 1981|
|Place of birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Resides||Braddock Mobile Home Estates, Braddock, TX|
|Billed from||Plantation's Edge Trailer Park, Johnson's Spot, GA|
|Trainer||Del Rey Preddy, Kevin Coleman, LuAnn Simpson|
Hampton (born Tracy Hampton on April 1, 1981) is an American professional wrestler currently wrestling for the WNWA.
Is currently feuding with Rev. Dr. Curtis Lowe|Curtis Lowe, after a botched baptism where a fight broke out. Lowe claims that Hampton tried to drown him in the baptismal pool, and Hampton claims that Lowe jumped him for no reason.
Personal Life and views
- Is a rabid Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan. Refuses to ride in any vehicle that is not made by Chevrolet.
- Had dreams of becoming a NASCAR driver, but suffered from motion sickness at high speeds.
- Hampton's entrance music is Hill Hop Hoedown.
- Hampton performs a version of hip hop music that he calls Hill Hop.
- Hampton lives in the Plantation's Edge Trailer Park in Johnson's Mark, GA.
- Hampton co-owns a 1989 deep blue Chevrolet Iroc-Z with a 5.7 liter V8. He co-owns the car with his ex-girlfriend, Bell Granger.
$18,000 per year, not including endorsements.
- Finishing and signature moves
- IROC'n'Roll (Stunner)
- Trailer Hitch
- Regular moves
- Knee to groin
- Mounted punches