|"The Drunk Guy" Horatio Hernandez|
|[[Image:|133pxpx|Image of "The Drunk Guy" Horatio Hernandez]]|
|Real name||Hector Horatio Hernandez|
|Date of birth||November 19, 1964|
|Place of birth||Miami, FL|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Miami, FL|
Horatio Hernandez (born Hector Horatio Hernandez on November 19, 1964) is a Cuban American professional wrestler currently wrestling for the WNWA.
Hernandez was born in the Little Havana section of Miami, FL. His parents were immigrants from Cuba. Hernandez played football for Florida International then made his wrestling debut at the age of 21. He made his WNWA debut in the summer of 2006 as part of the bsWo. He defeated Kevin Knox at the WNWA Legends Reunion PPV and then won the WNWA World Tag Team Championship with Cyrius Suk three weeks later. The tag team which is known as The Insiders lost the belts on November 28, 2006 to Team Agbor. After feuding with Frustrated Inc. The Insiders were fired by Thunderlips. At February Free For All they were instrumental in murdering their former friend.
Personal Life and views
- Hernandez is divorced and has two children.
- Hernandez struggles with alcohol and drug abuse and has been known to appear on camera drunk.
- Hernandez once visibily snorted cocaine during a televised match.
$500,000 per year, not including endorsements.
- One time WNWA World Tag Team Champion.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Insiders Edge (Crucifix power bomb)
- Regular moves
- Snap-Ab Suplex (Fallaway slam)
- Snap-Ab Superplex (Super fallaway slam)
- Horatiobuster (Bulldog)
- Super belly to back suplex
- Discus punch
- Sleeper hold
- Abdominal stretch
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.