The House of Pain is a match created for AWL-NcW but has also been used in the UWA and HWF.
The House of Pain consists of the following:
- a normal wrestling ring.
- the ropes are made of Barbed wire,
- the corners of the ring are modified Iron Maidens.
- the ring is surrounded by tables covered in tacks
- a barbed wire cage surrounds the entire ring, complete with top and small door.
- A small cage rests on top of the bigger cage.
Ways to Win
The only way to win in a House of Pain match is to make you opponent surrender.