Warzone - January 5
- The Metal Militia came to the ring, where Triple M berated Flame Demon and Dark Angel, prompting Xecutioner to beat them both down. Nomad attacked Triple M, but the pair of Triple M and Xecutioner overpowered him. CoolJ came out and challenge Triple M to put the title on the line later in the evening.
- Nightmare pinned Lone Wolf with Sweet Dreams following a distraction by Synn. Wicked Nick made the save post-match.
- BACKSTAGE: Dr. K knocked Nomad off his stretcher and screamed at him unintelligbly.
- Arelas pinned Iceman in a Triple Threat also involving Phoenix to become the #1 contender to the Cross-Hemisphere Title.
- Code Red pinned Red Fusion with the Cyclone.
- Ruff Ryder and Lock defeated Lunacy in Motion in a TLC Match to retain the Tag Titles.
- BACKSTAGE: Arelas warned CoolJ that he would be on his own.
- Emperor pinned Ghostdad with the Deathbow to retain the Imperial Title.
- CoolJ pinned Triple M to win the World Title in a No Holds Barred Match. During the match, Nomad turned on CoolJ, but Xecutioner later turned on Triple M as well.
- Arelas announced that CoolJ would defend the World Title at the Massive Melee against all three of them.
Lockdown! - January 8
- Lone Wolf and Code Red defeated Nightmare and Synn when Lone Wolf pinned Nightmare.
- BACKSTAGE: Alan Fernandez talked with Firestar.
- Phoenix forced Red Fusion to submit to Dust to Dust to retain the Technical Title.
- Emperor pinned Psiko with the Deathbow to retain the Imperial Title following a distraction caused by a Vigilante Match.
- Arelas defeated Alan Fernandez and Dr. K in a Vigilante Match. Afterwards, Fear laid out Arelas with the Numbing.
- Nomad and Triple M defeated CoolJ and Xecutioner when Nomad forced CoolJ to submit to the Leash after Xecutioner turned on his partner.
Warzone - January 12
- Firestar forced Angelus to submit to True Misery.
- BACKSTAGE: Emperor complained to the rest of the Regime about not wanting to be in tag team matches.
- Lone Wolf pinned Code Red with the LW Piledriver.
- BACKSTAGE: Synn busted out some BDSM on Nightmare.
- Fear dragged Quetzalcoatl to the ring in chains and forced him to submit to Millennial Decay. Afterwards, he showed footage of Arelas doing the same thing a year earlier and called Arelas a hypocrite.
- A scheduled match between Triple M and Xecutioner never got underway after Triple M attacked Xecutioner on the ramp.
- BACKSTAGE: Alan Fernandez warned Psiko to stay away from Firestar when she is reading Ayn Rand.
- Lunacy in Motion defeated Emperor and Dr. K when Psiko pinned Emperor.
- BACKSTAGE: Arelas threatened Triple M to stay away from the ring.
- Ruff Ryder and Lock defeated Red Fusion and Phoenix to retain the Tag Titles when Ryder pinned Fusion. Afterwards, Phoenix helped Fusion out of the ring.
- CoolJ forced Nomad to submit to the Leash to retain the World Title.
Lockdown! - January 15
- Lock announced a battle royal for Warzone, and Arelas came out and added that Lock and Ruff Ryder would defend the Tag Titles at the Massive Melee in Tag Turmoil.
- Dr. K forced Nomad to submit to the Prescription after Nomad was distracted by Triple M.
- BACKSTAGE: Phoenix told Red Fusion he wouldn't tag with him at the Melee, disappointing Fusion.
- Lone Wolf forced Code Red to submit to the Rabid Bite.
- Emperor pinned Iceman with the Deathbow to retain the Imperial Title. Afterwards Lunacy in Motion made the save when Emperor attacked Iceman with his scepter, only to together hit the Delirium Trigger on Iceman.
- Red Fusion pinned Ruff Ryder to win a Havok Match when Code Red attacked Ryder.
- Fear and Lock defeated Arelas and Phoenix by Disqualification after Lock ordered the DQ after Arelas accidentally knocked out two referees. Afterwards, Fear again demanded the fans stop supporting Arelas, calling him an evil hypocrite.
Warzone - January 19
- Lone Wolf pinned Angelus with the LW Piledriver.
- BACKSTAGE: Triple M attacked CoolJ while he was drinking Sanka.
- Phoenix forced Code Red to submit to Dust to Dust to retain the Technical Title.
- Fear showed an anti-Arelas propaganda video.
- Psiko pinned Nightmare with the Psikotik.
- Iceman defeated Alan Fernandez, BDT, Emperor, Red Fusion, Ruff Ryder, and Synn in a Mini-Melee.
Lockdown! - January 22
- Phoenix and Code: Fusion defeated Emperor, Ruff Ryder, and Lock when Phoenix pinned Emperor.
- BACKSTAGE: CoolJ asked maintenance to change a light bulb, but the worker was Triple M in disguise and he leapt off the ladder onto CoolJ with the Fallen Angel 450 Splash.
- Fear, Nightmare, and Synn defeated Lunacy in Motion and Arelas when Fear pinned Arelas.
- A match between Lone Wolf and Ghostdad ended in a No Contest when the locker room emptied into a massive brawl around the ring.
Massive Melee - January 25
Warzone - January 26
- Arelas came to the ring to celebrate his title victory at the Massive Melee, as well as talk about Lockmania, but Robert Ooley interrupted him to talk about his own return. Lock came to the ring to taunt Arelas about Ooley's return, but Ooley laid them both out.
- Red Fusion pinned Lone Wolf with the Fusion Bomb.
- BACKSTAGE: The Regime regrouped.
- Code Red defeated Nightmare by Disqualification when Synn choked him. Alan Fernandez and Firestar made the save.
- Triple M called out Xecutioner to the ring, but CoolJ interrupted and mocked them both.
- Fear and Emperor defeated Psiko and Iceman when Fear pinned Psiko. Robert Ooley attacked Iceman with his bat during the match.
Lockdown! - January 29
- Evil Dreams defeated Code: Fusion to retain the Tag Titles when Synn pinned Fusion after Alan Fernandez tied his shoes together. After the match, Diablo returned and attacked Code Red.
- Dr. K defeated Alan Fernandez to win the Havok Title when the referee thought Fernandez was tapping out while grasping for a flask.
- Lone Wolf forced Ghostdad to submit to the Leash.
- Fear pinned Iceman with the Meteor Press.
- BACKSTAGE: Lock distracted Arelas while Ruff Ryder splashed hot coffee in his face to start a Vigilante Match. They battled on top of the titantron and Arelas knocked Ryder off and through electrical equipment, and pinned him to retain the Cross-Hemisphere Title.
- Triple M defeated Robert Ooley by Disqualification when Ooley hit him with a camera.
- CoolJ pinned Emperor with the Shader to retain the World Title. During the match, Phoenix distracted Emperor to prevent him from winning via cheating.
Warzone - February 2
- Lone Wolf forced Quetzalcoatl to submit to the Rabid Bite.
- BACKSTAGE: Fear intentionally gave Robert Ooley insufficient change to use the soda machine.
- Dr. K forced Code Red to submit to the Prescription to retain the Havok Title in a Triple Threat also involving Alan Fernandez. During the match, Evil Dreams pulled Fernandez from the ring, and after the match, Firestar shot paintballs at them.
- Fear defeated Arelas by Disqualification when Robert Ooley attacked him. Arelas and Ooley argued afterwards.
- BACKSTAGE: Emperor confronted Phoenix and attacked him with his scepter.
- Triple M pinned Xecutioner in a Triple Threat also involving Nomad to become the #1 contender to the World Title.
- Diablo pinned Psiko after the arena was blacked out and Fear taunted Psiko.
- CoolJ pinned Iceman with the Shader to retain the World Title. Iceman attacked CoolJ after the match.
Lockdown - February 5
- Triple M challenged CoolJ to face him for the World Title that night, which CoolJ accepted as a Two out of Three Falls Match.
- Lone Wolf pinned Dr. K with the Howler.
- Red Fusion forced Alan Fernandez to submit to the Fuz-Mission.
- Iceman came to the ring and demanded the respect he felt he deserved that he didn't receive. He challenged Ooley, but Diablo came out instead and challenge Iceman to a match at Maximum Carnage.
- Fear defeated Robert Ooley by Disqualification when Ooley used a chair. During the match, Arelas and CoolJ argued on commentary.
- Phoenix pinned Psiko with Rise No More.
- A Two out of Three Falls Match between CoolJ and Triple M for the World Title ended in a Draw. Triple M pinned CoolJ with the Reverse DVD to win the first fall and CoolJ forced Triple M to submit to the JMission to win the second fall, but during the third fall both men were counted out while they brawled in the crowd.
Warzone - February 9
- Red Fusion pinned Dr. K with a Shining Wizard to win the Havok Title.
- Lock came out to the stage and scheduled Fusion's title defense at Maximum Carnage, but was interrupted by Triple M. Triple M demanded another shot at CoolJ at Maximum Carnage and Lock attempted to dismiss him, but booked the match when Triple M was willing to do it in Hell in a Cell.
- BACKSTAGE: Grey Coppi interviewed Nomad, but it was interrupted by a Vigilante Match between Arelas and CoolJ. Triple M attacked CoolJ while Arelas was blinded by vacuum debris, and Arelas pinned CoolJ for the win. Afterwards, Robert Ooley drove by on a golf cart and smacked Arelas with a bat.
- Lone Wolf defeated Iceman by Disqualification when Iceman used a chair. Iceman screamed Ooley's name while beating Lone Wolf.
- BACKSTAGE: Alan Fernandez and Firestar had a confrontation with Nightmare and Synn.
- Emperor and Fear defeated Phoenix and Psiko by Disqualification when the referee saw bloody brass knuckles on Psiko's fist. Fear had placed them there after hitting Emperor with them himself.
Lockdown! - February 12
- The Angelic Devils defeated Iceman and Robert Ooley when Diablo pinned Ooley. Ooley and Iceman fought each other during the match while Arelas and Diablo chatted on commentary, and Diablo went to pick up the pieces after the fight and scored the pin.
- Dr. K forced Lone Wolf to submit to the Prescription.
- BACKSTAGE: Triple M read the message "This is the closest you'll come to gold" written on the wall in white powder.
- Emperor pinned Red Fusion with the Deathbow. Phoenix attempted to distract Emperor, but he ignored it.
- BACKSTAGE: Nomad demonstrated his strategy by putting Grey Coppi in the Leash. After Nomad left, Xecutioner put Coppi into the Linchpin.
- Fear and Evil Dreams defeated Lunacy in Motion when Fear pinned Psiko.
Maximum Carnage - February 15
Warzone - February 16
- CoolJ and Psiko congratulated each other on their respective victories the prior night. Lock came out, disgusted with the display, and questioned which of the two would receive the fans support.
- Psiko pinned Triple M with the Touch of Insanity.
- BACKSTAGE: Firestar had an argument with Synn, and screamed at Fear as well when he intervened. When Firestar walked away in tears, Alan Fernandez threatened both Fear and Synn.
- Lone Wolf defeated Dr. K in a Ladder Match to retain the Havok Title. Arelas, Lock, Iceman, and Robert Ooley all were involved in a ringside brawl.
- BACKSTAGE: Diablo drank coffee while watching Red Fusion brawl with Code Red.
- Xecutioner defeated CoolJ by Disqualification when Triple M attacked him with a chair.
Lockdown! - February 19
- Xecutioner pinned Psiko to win a Havok Match. Prior to the match beginning, Lock and Arelas argued about the card for Monday, and Psiko laid out Lock with the Psikotik. The distraction allowed Xecutioner to use his mace, and Xecutioner pinned Psiko after Lock hit the Lockdown.
- Nomad pinned Red Fusion with a schoolboy pin when Fusion was distracted by Code Red.
- BACKSTAGE: Fear and Synn left archive footage of Fear kissing Firestar playing on a monitor in Firestar's locker room.
- Iceman pinned Diablo after Robert Ooley accidentally hit Diablo in the head with the Cross-Hemisphere Title.
- Arelas and Lone Wolf defeated Lock and Dr. K when Arelas pinned Lock.
Warzone - February 23
- Lone Wolf pinned Diablo with the LW Piledriver to win a Havok Match. Dr. K was on commentary and attacked Lone Wolf after the match until Diablo threw them both out of the ring.
- BACKSTAGE: Triple M used BDT as a distraction before throwing Xecutioner through the bathroom door.
- Psiko defeated Lock by Disqualification when Lock used a chair.
- Alan Fernandez forced Synn to submit to Silence is Golden.
- BACKSTAGE: Lock asked Triple M for a favor.
- Emperor and Red Fusion defeated Phoenix and Code Red when Emperor pinned Code Red.
- Arelas competed in a Gauntlet Match.
- Arelas pinned Ghostdad with the Redeemer.
- Arelas forced Nomad to submit to the Last Prayer.
- Arelas pinned Nightmare with the Eternal Slam.
- Arelas forced Dr. K to submit to the Last Prayer.
- Lock pinned Arelas with the Lockdown to with a No Disqualification Match. The other members of the gauntlet attacked Arelas during the match. CoolJ attempted to make the save, but was cut off and laid out by Triple M.
Lockdown! - February 26
- Emperor served as referee for a match between Phoenix and Nomad and called for the bell while Nomad had Phoenix in the Leash, in spite of the fact that Phoenix never tapped out. Nomad won the Technical Title as a result.
- Triple M announced that he had been granted a match with Xecutioner at Lockmania.
- Iceman, Dr. K, and Red Fusion defeated Lone Wolf and Psiko when Dr. K forced Lone Wolf to submit to the Prescription.
- CoolJ pinned Lock with the Shader to retain the World Title.
Warzone - March 1
- Diablo and Code Red defeated Robert Ooley and Red Fusion when Diablo pinned Ooley.
- BACKSTAGE: Synn trapped Alan Fernandez and whipped him.
- Fear forced Firestar to submit to Silence is Golden. He refused to break the hold afterwards.
- BACKSTAGE: Firestar returned to the locker room to find Alan Fernandez chained between two pillars.
- Phoenix and Lone Wolf defeated Emperor and Nomad when Phoenix forced Nomad to submit to Dust to Dust.
- BACKSTAGE: Arelas and Lock debating Lockmania bookings as well as Arelas using the cornflowerblue pen.
- Iceman pinned Psiko after CoolJ accidentally superkicked Psiko.
- Lock and Dr. K defeated Arelas and CoolJ when Lock pinned Arelas while CoolJ was distracted and arguing with Psiko.
Lockdown! - March 4
- CoolJ and Fear defeated Psiko and Alan Fernandez when CoolJ pinned Fernandez.
- Diablo and Robert Ooley defeated Iceman and Lock when Ooley pinned Iceman. Lock never came out for the match as he was busy negotiating his Lockmania match with Arelas. After the match both Lock and Arelas announced that the winner of their match would hold full booking power, but would not be eligible for a World Title match for six months.
- Red Fusion defeated Phoenix by Disqualification when Emperor interfered to ensure that Phoenix still held the Imperial Title at Lockmania for their match, as it appeared during the match that Phoenix was going to allow Fusion to beat him purely to spite Emperor, who was known for being disinterested in matches in which titles were not on the line.
Warzone - March 8
- Lone Wolf pinned Code Red to retain the Havok Title in a match also involving Dr. K and Red Fusion.
- BACKSTAGE: Triple M and Xecutioner brawled backstage.
- Diablo defeated Iceman by Disqualification when Iceman used a chair.
- OUTSIDE THE ARENA: Xecutioner commandeered an ambulance containing an injured Triple M and drove it off a steep hill.
- Arelas and Phoenix defeated Lock and Emperor when Arelas pinned Lock. Arelas announced their match at Lockmania would be a regular match with no gimmicks, and therefore no excuses. Lock responded by granting the winner of the match between Phoenix and Emperor a future World Title shot and making the main event a No Disqualification Match.
- BACKSTAGE: Alan Fernandez and Firestar challenged Fear and Synn to a Highwire Match.
- CoolJ came to the ring and talked about the Lockmania main event. Psiko came to the ring and accused CoolJ of having an underhanded scheme planned, saying that he hadn't changed from his old ways. CoolJ offered Psiko a handshake, but then laid him out with the Shader.
Lockdown! - March 11
- Xecutioner held a memorial service for Triple M, but the lights went out and he was left bleeding in the ring.
- Fear, Nomad, and Synn defeated Lunacy in Motion when Fear pinned Psiko.
- Dr. K pinned Code Red with the Medication. Red Fusion was the referee.
- A scheduled match between CoolJ and Lone Wolf never got underway when most of the locker room emptied into a brawl all around the ring. Psiko and CoolJ were left in the ring and had a staredown to end the show.
Lockmania - March 14
Warzone - March 15
- Fear pinned Red Fusion with the Meteor Press to win a Singapore Cane Match.
- BACKSTAGE: A masked assailant attacked Phoenix and revealed his identity as Psiko.
- Dr. K pinned Lone Wolf to win the Havok Title after Lock laid out Lone Wolf with the Lockdown.
- BACKSTAGE: Emperor demanded an explanation from Lock about Psiko having joined the Regime.
- Psiko defeated CoolJ in a Cage Match to retain the World Title after Lock, Dr. K, and Emperor all attacked CoolJ. Afterwards, Arelas announced that Psiko would defend the World Title in a King of the Hill Match.
Lockdown! - March 18
- Iceman pinned Xecutioner with the Icy Depths.
- Dr. K pinned Lone Wolf by using a chlorophome rag to retain the Havok Title.
- BACKSTAGE: Red Fusion bragged about ending Code Red's career.
- Red Fusion pinned Diablo after interference by Fear.
- Psiko pinned Ruff Rabbi to retain the World Title after using the title as a weapon.
Warzone - March 22
- Diablo pinned Red Fusion with Hell's Grasp to retain the Cross-Hemisphere Title.
- BACKSTAGE: Arelas promoted announcements that he would make on Lockdown.
- Lone Wolf defeated Nomad by Disqualification when Nomad used a chair.
- Iceman pinned Fear with the Icy Depths after Diablo distracted Fear.
- CoolJ appeared via satellite from his hospital bed, but was attacked and choked with his IV by Triple M.
- Psiko forced Alan Fernandez to submit to the People's Punishment to retain the World Title.
Lockdown! - March 25
- Fear pinned Lone Wolf with the Meteor Press.
- Iceman pinned Psiko with the View From the North Pole. Iceman earned a spot in the King of the Hill Match.
- Triple M pinned CoolJ with the Fallen Angel 450 Splash. After the match, Xecutioner chased Triple M into the crowd, and Psiko came down to taunt CoolJ, but a distraction by Phoenix allowed CoolJ to lay Psiko out with the Shader.
- Arelas pinned Red Fusion with the Eternal Slam.
- Ruff Rabbi, Phoenix, and Alan Fernandez defeated The Regime when Rabbi pinned Lock. Arelas announced that Ruff Rabbi and Phoenix would be entered into the King of the Hill Match. Fernandez clearly felt slighted by the decision.
Warzone - March 29
- Alan Fernandez and Firestar defeated Triple M and Xecutioner to retain the Tag Titles when Fernandez pinned Xecutioner after Triple M abandoned his partner.
- Red Fusion and Lone Wolf defeated Lock and Dr. K when Fusion pinned Lock.
- Nomad forced Ghostdad to submit to the Leash to retain the Technical Title.
- A match between Fire and Ice and the Angelic Devils ended in a No Contest when Fear attacked the Devils and Psiko used Covert Jay as a distraction and laid out both Phoenix and Iceman with a chain.
- Ruff Rabbi pinned Emperor with the Fate of Gamorah to retain the Imperial Title.
Lockdown! - April 1
- Emperor and Psiko defeated CoolJ and Ruff Rabbi when Emperor pinned Rabbi.
- BACKSTAGE: Red Fusion and Lone Wolf told Grey Coppi to refer to them as the New Blood.
- Arelas and Lock were the co-winners of a battle royal that also included Diablo, Dr. K, Fear, Ghostdad, Iceman, Lone Wolf, Nomad, Phoenix, Red Fusion, Synn, Triple M, and Xecutioner. As a result, they would team together at Maul.
Warzone - April 5
- Triple M and Ruff Rabbi defeated Psiko and Xecutioner by Disqualification when Xecutioner attempted to use a flamethrower on Triple M.
- Phoenix pinned Iceman with Rise No More.
- Arelas and Lock defeated the New Blood when Lock pinned Lone Wolf. After the match, Alan Fernandez attacked Arelas and put him through a table.
Lockdown! - April 8
- Fear and Red Fusion fought to a double countout after Fear put Fusion through the announcer's table with the Meteor Press. Arelas gave Diablo the choice of opponent at Maul, and he chose Fear.
- BACKSTAGE: Arelas made the Tag Title match at Maul a Table Match.
- A match between Emperor and Iceman ended in a No Contest after Iceman knocked out the referee. Due to events in the prior match, the Spanish announce team was on commentary during this match, as well as the rest of the show.
- BACKSTAGE: The New Blood demanded respect.
- Diablo pinned Dr. K with Hell's Grasp to retain the Cross-Hemisphere Title.
- Psiko forced Lone Wolf to submit to the People's Punishment to retain the World Title.
Warzone - April 12
- Nomad and Iceman defeated CoolJ and Lone Wolf when Nomad forced Lone Wolf to submit to the Leash.
- ON THE TITANTRON: Triple M challenged Xecutioner to a Burn in Hell Match.
- Fear and Dr. K defeated Diablo and Red Fusion when Fear pinned Diablo.
- BACKSTAGE: Iceman taught BDT and others a class on how to succeed in LWF.
- Arelas and Phoenix defeated Psiko and Alan Fernandez when Phoenix pinned Psiko. Fernandez had Arelas pinned at the same time, and was angered by the referee's decision.
Lockdown! - April 15
- Red Fusion defeated Lock by Disqualification when Dr. K attacked him with a lawn chair. Afterwards, Dr. K further assaulted Fusion with a barbwire bat.
- A match between Lone Wolf and Triple M ended in a No Contest when Xecutioner attacked both men and carried Triple M backstage, where he attempted to trap him in a flaming dumpster.
- A six man tag pitting Psiko, Emperor, and Iceman against Phoenix, CoolJ, and Ruff Rabbi degenerated into an all around brawl.
Maul - April 18
- See 2004 Maul results.
Warzone - April 19
- Diablo defeated Dr. K by Disqualification when Dr. K used a barbwire 2x4.
- BACKSTAGE: Red Fusion questioned Arelas about not being given a match despite being on crutches.
- A scheduled match between Lone Wolf and Nomad never got underway after Iceman attacked both men.
- Triple M came to the ring and talked about his new focus, but was interrupted by Xecutioner's music, and the appearance of a cloaked and hooded figure on the ramp.
- Creative Control defeated CoolJ and Ruff Rabbi to retain the Tag Titles when Arelas pinned CoolJ. Arelas and Lock repeatedly made blind tags when the other had a chance to win the match. Afterwards, Alan Fernandez attacked Arelas with the Mallet of Doom.
- Psiko defeated Emperor by Disqualification when Red Fusion attacked Psiko with his crutch.
Lockdown! - April 22
- Arelas pinned Triple M with the Redeemer after Triple M was distracted by Xecutioner's music.
- Emperor and Phoenix defeated Psiko and Red Fusion when Emperor forced Red Fusion to submit.
- Lone Wolf defeated Iceman by Countout after Iceman walked out on the match.
- Alan Fernandez pinned Lock with Human Wreckage. After the match, Arelas prevented Fernandez from using the mallet on Lock.
Warzone - April 26
- Red Fusion pinned Psiko with the Fusion Bomb to win the World Title. The referee used a fast count following multiple attempts to bully him by Psiko.
- BACKSTAGE: Fear was notified of his match, and appeared to be frustrated by it.
- Arelas forced Fear to submit to the Last Prayer. Fear appeared to be trying to finish the match as quickly as possible and tapped immediately once placed in the hold, and then hurried backstage.
- Triple M came to the ring and demanded that his stalker reveal himself. Xecutioner's symbol lowered with a masked figure strapped to it, but Triple M pulled off the mask to reveal a mannequin of Triple M himself, with its eyes appearing to be bleeding.
- BACKSTAGE: Lock revealed a provision in the Lockmania contract that if Lock and Arelas were Tag Champs together, they would split control, and that the World Title match would be restarted.
- Nomad defeated Lone Wolf by Disqualification when he was attacked by JJ Massacre.
- BACKSTAGE: Arelas took the title belt back from Red Fusion.
- A match between Diablo and Ruff Rabbi ended in a No Contest when Dr. K attacked Diablo and Iceman attacked Rabbi.
- BACKSTAGE: Alan Fernandez asked a shadowy figure for help, claiming he had nowhere else to turn.
- Psiko pinned Red Fusion with the Psikotik to retain the World Title.
Lockdown! - April 29
- Red Fusion pinned JJ Massacre to retain the Havok Title when Nomad placed Fusion on top of Massacre.
- BACKSTAGE: Triple M chased the hooded figure past Fear being interviewed. Fear taunted Triple M.
- Psiko and Iceman defeated Phoenix and Emperor when Iceman pinned Phoenix following a chairshot by Psiko.
- BACKSTAGE: Triple M tracked down the figure, but was ambushed by Alan Fernandez who beat him with the Mallet. The hooded figure wrapped Triple M in chains.
- After dragging Triple M to the ring in chains, Alan Fernandez and a Masked Partner defeated Creative Control to win the Tag Titles when the Masked Man pinned Arelas. The New Blood challenged the new champions and demanded the partner identify himself, and he removed his mask to reveal his identity as Fear.