|Real name||Wayne Leon Sky|
|Date of birth||January 17, 1970|
|Place of birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Open Door Ministries, Braddock, TX|
|Trainer||Antonio Davis, Metro|
Leon Sky is an American professional wrestler currently wrestling for the WNWA.
Leon Sky is an unemployed ex-convict who masturbates in the Public Computing Center of the Braddock County Public Library. Sky moved to Braddock after seeing Life's Just Peachy and becoming obsessed with Katie Peachy. He has begun stalking her, appearing in the Public Computing Center whenever Katie is working the desk, and masturbating then. So far he has not yet been caught by anyone other than Metro, who has become a close friend of his and is helping to cover his crimes.
Shows up hiding in the background of most episodes of Life's Just Peachy.
Became enraged when Katie Peachy announced that she is going to date Hampton, and has begun stalking Hampton as well.
Personal Life and views
- Lives in the Braddock homeless shelter known as Open Door Ministries. He is friends with Da Crunk and Metro. He loves to eat "Cummy Bears."
- Arrested in 1990 for aiding and abbetting a breaking and entering. He was convicted in 1991 and given a suspended sentence and placed on probation.
- His friend Metro has hired him for temporary work as a children's storyteller over the summer at Braddock County Public Library.
- Leon Sky uses "Strutter" by KISS as his entrance music.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Jack Off (Jack Knife powerbomb)
- Regular moves
- Low blow (every kind imaginable)
- Poke to the eyes