|Leroy "The Sex" Ahoy|
|Real name||Leroy Elroy Ahoy|
|Date of birth||December 9, 1976|
|Place of birth||Secaucus, NJ|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Secaucus, NJ|
|Trainer||Bobby The Chunk|
Leroy Ahoy, (born Leroy Elroy Ahoy on December 9, 1976) is a retired African American professional wrestler known for his stint with the WNWA.
Ahoy was born in a working class section of Secaucus, NJ. He started wrestling in 1997 as Leroy "The Lard" Ahoy, part of Bobby The Chunk's Buffet of Violence. During this time he started a personal and professional relationship with fATAS. The two have captured gold in the WNWA on a number of occasions. Ahoy has also won the WNWA World Tag Team Championship with Tony Fanuci. In 2000, Leroy changed his nickname to "The Sex." Ahoy retired on February 26, 2007 in order to pursue a career as a tight rope walker with Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
Personal Life and views
- Ahoy uses a luchadore, high flying wrestling style, a remarkable feat due to his super morbid obesity.
- Ahoy, fATAS and Bobby The Chunk host a travel show on OIL TV called "American Buffets"
- Ahoy and fATAS are life partners and live with their dog, Fat Muffin.
- Ahoy suffers from diabetes and hypertension and has been diagnosed as a sex addict.
- Ahoy uses Prince's "Sexy Motherf*cker" as his entrance music.
$83,000 per year.
- Finishing and signature moves
- 635 (619)
- Regular moves
- Senton bomb
- Back spring elbow
- Shining Wizard