|Lo Hung Schlong|
|Real name||Richard James Mims|
|Date of birth||April 23, 1981|
|Place of birth||Rockville, MD|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)|
Lo Hung Schlong (born Richard James Mims on April 19, 1980) is an Asian American professional wrestler currently wrestling for the WNWA.
Mims is the son of a retired US Army Captain and a Japanese American mother. He made his WNWA in 2000 as a part of the Comintern, wrestling as a citizen of the People's Republic of China. In 2006 as tensions between the United States and North Korea heightened, he was turned into a North Korean soldier. In 2006 he was allied with the Muslim Militants but was forced into a long hiatus after suffering an injury at the hands of Eugene Washington at the WNWA Legends Reunion PPV. Upon his return he entered into a brief, unsuccessful feud with Rabbi Rage.
Personal Life and views
- Mims works at Texas Instruments as a programmer.
- Lo Hung Schlong uses the Democratic People's Republic of Korea national anthem as his entrance music.
He chose his stage name because of his teeny tiny penis. Like most Asian men Lo Hung thinks that 3 inches is above average.
$35,000 per year.
- Schlong Smasher (Fisherman driver, also from the top rope on rare occasions)
- Dragon Clutch (Inverted facelock camel clutch)
- Schlong Splash (Corkscrew 450 splash)
- Bite of the Schlong (Inverted facelock with body scissors in the ropes)
- Final Four (Modified Texas cloverleaf)
- Iron Octopus (Head scissors armbar)
- Krush Rush (Running fireman's carry throw onto the top turnbuckle)
- Rewind Wizard (Feint Shining Wizard into a back heel kick combination)
- Tidal Wave (Springboard enzuigiri)
- Tidal Krush (Cartwheel followed by a jumping high kick to an opponent in the ring corner)
- Trapped Armbar (Hung crucifix armbar in the ropes)
- Dragon Schlong (Double underhook suplex floating into a double underhook lock)
- Powerdrive Elbow(Feint leg drop to elbow drop)
- John Woo Kick
- Knife-edge chop
- Mongolian chop
- Rolling wheel kick
- Stiff kicks