|Real name||Logan Connor McManus|
|Date of birth||July 6th, 1980|
|Place of birth||Boston, Massachusettes, United States|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Resides||San Diego, California, United States|
|Billed from||Boston, Massachusettes, United States|
|Trainer|| The Dungeon |
All Japan Dojo
| All Star Wrestling |
Big Japan Pro Wrestling
Chaotic Extreme Wrestling
Insane Entertainment Online
New Japan Pro Wrestling
Reckless Hardcore Wrestling
Ultimate Championship Wrestling
|Debut||April 4th, 2003|
Logan McManus (born Logan Connor McManus on July 6, 1980) is an Irish-American professional wrestler currently taking bookings for independent shows. He is best known for his work in organizations such as New Japan ProWrestling, Big Japan Pro Wrestling, Chaotic Extreme Wrestling, Insane Entertainment Online, All Star Wrestling, Reckless Hardcore Wrestling, and Ultimate Championship Wrestling.
Born on July 6, 1980 to William McManus and Claire Washington-McManus in Boston, Massachusettes after a seven hour labor. Logan is the oldest of the McManus children having two sisters, Caitlin McManus, born on March 26, 1982 and the youngest of the McManus clan, his sister Rori McManus born on January 5, 1985. Logan's parents divorced on November 22, 1988 with his mother taking sole custody of the children and his father William disappearing from their lives.
The McManus children didn't have the greatest of childhoods but they pulled together as a family in times of need. Claire dated several men that the young children didn't really approve and with a constant stream of new faces. The three children seemed to withdraw some from their mother. Working day and night shifts to help support them, Claire did the best she could in a rough and tumble neighborhood that was South Boston. Logan watched out for his two younger sisters constantly and more than once that saw him in a schoolyard fight sticking up for them and for his friends. As time went on Logan began to become more active in sports and though not the most popular of kids in school, he didn't have it quite as rough as some. Logan excelled in academics and was always near the top of his class. Though no matter how hard Logan tried it seemed the approval from their mother seemed to always fall on Caitlin the middle child. As such, Caitlin, always their mother's favorite seemed to have it all as Logan and Rori struggled with certain things. Always closer to Rori than Caitlin, Rori looked up to Logan when their father left home and that would come back to haunt the young man later on in life.
When he was sixteen years old, Logan was helping to repair the roof of his mother's small suburban home when he slipped and fell from the roof. While not breaking any bones from falling from the roof of the two story home, it did instill into Logan a small fear that he might not be around for his family. After that close call, he took a job to help support his sisters and ease the burden from his mother. At first his mother thought it would interfere with his after school activities so the young man took a third shift job for a meat processing plant where he worked near the docks in South Boston.
High School & Beyond
Logan was a star athlete in junior high and high school, routinely excelling at any sport he chose. From track and field, football, baseball, basketball and hockey, the young Irish American student was an exceptionally gifted athlete. Logan was easily his school's top athlete as well as one of the smartest in his class. Logan was a star running back for his high school, breaking several school records as well as helping to lead his high school team during his sophomore year to a state championship game. Logan would be taken out late in the second half with a slight concussion and watched from the sidelines as his team lost in a 28-24 final score. Logan recovered and during his junior year, he was itching to try something new and joined the wrestling team as well as playing shooting guard in the starting line up for the school basketball team. While Logan didn't break any records in basketball, it was said at the time he possessed an incredible 35" vertical leap. During baseball season Logan played shortstop and during the winter months saw Logan playing hockey, a sport he rather enjoyed for the physicality. Logan excelled on the ice as his school's starting center, which let to his breaking the school scoring record his junior year, followed by breaking his own record the following year. Logan was happy to become the school's all time leading scorer in hockey while finishing third in all time rushing yards and touch downs for the football team. But still, any approval he got from his mother was small to non-existent and only caused him to work harder.
While finishing high school, Logan worked in a meat packing plant on the late night shift to help his mother support him and his two sisters. During Logan's senior year, he began to get involved in his school's wrestling team, excelling in his weight class while on the weekends, Logan began to fall in with several more unsavory characters from South Boston, eventually winding up in a small time illegal fight club. Using the money he made there, Logan made sure his mother could provide for Rori and Caitlin till they were both eighteen and Logan graduated near the top of his class on June 6, 1998. Immediately, Logan traveled to Calgary, Alberta, Canada to train at Stu Hart's legendary wrestling school known as the Dungeon.
After spending a year training at the Dungeon, Logan found himself returning home to bail his youngest sister out of some trouble she had gotten into which saw the oldest of the McManus siblings forced to re-evaluate his own life. Receiving a call from his mother, Logan made the trek back to Boston to search for his missing sister who had run away with her then boyfriend. During the course of this, Logan found himself joining the United States Army on June 1, 1999 and was shipped to Fort Bragg. There he went through basic training and followed his basic training with applying to and excelling in Special Forces training where Logan eventually became a member of the elite United States Army Rangers. By the time Logan was 22, he had been involved in various operations in Africa, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, as well as having traveled to Russia, England and Mexico. Logan eventually found himself stationed on a small island just south of Japan for two years and after various stints with black bag operations with which he is unwilling to talk about, Logan found his childhood desire to be a professional wrestler rekindled after attending several All Japan Pro Wrestling matches.
Before receiving his honorable discharge, Logan, while stationed near Tokyo, Japan, began training at the All Japan Dojo. During his time there, he met and befriended Italian-American wrestler Alexis Morningstar and also became friends with Kenta Kobayashi, the three training together often during the latter half of 2002 and into the early part of 2003 while Logan was still serving with the Special Forces unit Logan was assigned to in Japan. After receiving his discharge papers for his four years of military service, Logan rented a small apartment with Alexis Morningstar while they continued to train together. Forging a friendship, the two are good friends to this day and that friendship led to a highly successful tag team during the last part of Logan's run with NJPW before his jump to the BJW.
On April 4, 2003, Logan debuted as a masked wrestler for New Japan ProWrestling, becoming a perrenial jobber to put over many of the top stars in that promotion at the time when most westerners were looked down upon. Logan was determined though and continued to impress the owner at the time, Antonio Inoki, though he would never come out and say so until several years later. Slowly, Logan moved up the ranks through a lot of hard work and dedication, eventually losing the masked gimmick and competing under his own name and being paired with Alexis Morningstar. He joined Big Japan Pro Wrestling shortly after leaving New Japan and won his first and only title in the Japanese scene of professional wrestling.
Minus the missing stats for BJW, Logan's current professional record is 68 wins and 37 losses. Our crack research team is hard at work trying to track down the remainder of his stats for BJW to give you the most complete Logan McManus match history on the 'net! So the record is accurate for total excluding BJW.
New Japan ProWrestling
Logan debuted as The Crimson Mask, jobbing to the likes of KENTA, Kenji Muto and more. Being a gaijin or foreigner in Japan was hard on the Boston native at first as he fought harder and trained harder to prove he belonged in the wrestling scene. After jobbing out for most of the top stars in NJPW. Logan dropped the masked gimmick and redebuted under his own name. Inoki paired the young wrestling sensation with another young American wrestler at the time who was impressing many people, Alexis Morningstar, and the two would tag on and off through several programs though never won a title together. This saw a close friendship forged as the two used the small earnings they made to rent an apartment together. Eventually, Logan was de-pushed in favor of some newer up and coming Japanese wrestlers and Logan went to management to see what he could do but in the end, the creative forces behind New Japan had nothing for the foreigner and Logan was given his released when he asked for it as he had been offered a much bigger contract with Big Japan ProWrestling.
- April 4, 2003 Keiji Muto defeats Crimson Mask via pinfall.
- April 10, 2003 Keiji Muto defeats Crimson Mask via submission.
- April 17, 2003 Yji Nagata defeats Crimson Mask via pinfall.
- April 27, 2003 Manabu Nakanishi defeats Crimson Mask via pinfall.
- May 1, 2003 In a Three Way Dance Yji Nagata defeats Crimson Mask and Osamu Nishimura
- May 9, 2003 Crimson Mask defeats Yji Nagata via pinfall.
- May 14, 2003 Osamu Nishimura defeats Crimson Mask via submission.
- May 19, 2003 Hiroshi Tanahashi and Yutaka Yoshie defeat Crimson Mask and Shark Boy
- May 24, 2003 KENTA defeats Crimson Mask via pinfall.
- May 31, 2003 KENTA defeats Crimson Mask via pinfall.
- June 2, 2003 Crimson Mask cuts a promo saying he's finished losing and challenges Masahiro Chono. Masahiro Chono defeats Crimson Mask via submission.
- June 6, 2003 Masahiro Chono defeats Crimson Mask via submission. After the match, Masahiro rips off the red mask that was worn by Crimson Mask. Logan loses the masked gimmick after this match.
- June 11, 2003 Logan McManus makes his debut and defeats Shinya Hashimoto via pinfall.
- June 15, 2003 Logan McManus defeats Giant Singh via pinfall when Rick Steiner made a surprise appearance.
- June 17, 2003 Masahiro Chono, Giant Silva and Giant Singh defeat Yuji Nagata, Logan McManus and Rick Steiner when Singh used a Giant bomb on Logan for the pinfall.
- June 29, 2003 Logan McManus defeats Keiji Muto via pinfall.
- July 4, 2003 Keiji Muto defeats Logan McManus via submission.
- July 6, 2003 Logan McManus defeats Kazuyuki Fujita via submission.
- July 11, 2003 Logan McManus and Alexis Morningstar defeat Hiroshi Tanahashi and Yutaka Yoshie when Alexis pinned Yutaka Yoshie to advance past round one of NJPW Tag Team Championship Tournament.
- July 11, 2003 Logan McManus w/ Alexis Morningstar defeat Yutaka Yoshie w/ Hiroshi Tanahashi via submission to advance past round two of NJPW Tag Team Championship.
- July 11, 2003 Keiji Muto and Masahiro Chono defeat Logan McManus and Alexis Morningstar when Keiji Muto pins Alexis Morningstar to end Logan McManus and Alexis Morningstar's run for Tag Team gold.
- July 13, 2003 Logan McManus and Alexis Morningstar defeat Hiroshi Tanahashi and Yutaka Yoshie when Logan submitted Hiroshi Tanahashi.
- July 16, 2003 Logan McManus and Alexis Morningstar defeat Osamu Nishimura and Hiroyoshi Tenzan when Alexis and Logan hit their new finisher Heaven's Height/Hell's Depths and Alexis pins Hiroyoshi Tenzan.
- July 19, 2003 Logan McManus challenges and defeats Masahiro Chono in a shocking upset via pinfall!
- July 25, 2003 Keiji Muto w/ Masahiro Chono defeats Logan McManus w/ Alexis Morningstar via pinfall.
- July 29, 2003 Logan McManus and Alexis Morningstar face Keiji Muto and Masahiro Chono that ends in a 60 minute time limit draw.
- July 31, 2003 Logan McManus and Alexis Morningstar defeat Keiji Muto and Masahiro Chono when Logan McManus pins Keiji Muto.
- August 2, 2003 Masahiro Chono defeats Logan McManus via submission.
- August 6, 2003 Masahiro Chono and Keiji Muto defeat Logan McManus w/ Alexis Morningstar banned from ringside.
- August 10, 2003 Masahiro Chono submitted Logan McManus.
- August 11, 2003 Hiroshi Tanahashi defeats Logan McManus via pinfall. Logan begins to be de-pushed down the card.
- August 17, 2003 KENTA defeats Logan McManus via pinfall.
- August 23, 2003 Manabu Nakanishi defeats Logan McManus via pinfall.
- August 28, 2003 Yji Nagata defeats Logan McManus via pinfall.
- September 1, 2003 Hiroshi Tanahashi defeats Logan McManus via submission.
- September 9, 2003 Giant Silva defeats Logan McManus via pinfall.
- September 11, 2003 Logan jumps ship to BJW!
Big Japan ProWrestling
Debuting with BJW, Logan tore through the ranks of stars there, competing against several big names. It was during his stint there that Logan's reputation for making his opponents submit began to take shape as he routinely made all of his opponents tap out to his various finishers. Winning the BJW 8-Man Scramble Championship was the highlight of Logan's Japanese wrestling career. It was also during his stint with BJW that he was approached and jumped to Chaotic Extreme Wrestling when they offered him a much larger contract and BJW could not match their offer. A bonus was that Logan was soon to be making his professional wrestling debut on American soil once more and in his hometown of Boston, Massachusettes.
Chaotic Extreme Wrestling
On May 3, 2004, Logan debuted for Chaotic Extreme Wrestling. He quickly became one of their most promising young stars, defeating nearly all the challengers set before him. While there he amassed quite the collection of accolades, such as a pinfall victory over "Dangerous" Jack Tulley in :38 seconds. He would go on to win the CEW North American Championship from Tulley that night and held the belt twice. Losing in a street fight match to Jack "Flash" Stevens then defeating Stevens the very next week to reclaim his title. Eventually, he became the CEW Heavyweight Champion while holding the CEW North American Championship belt at the same time even retaining the CEW Heavyweight Championship belt in a steel cage eight man scramble match by escaping the cage before one of his opponents escaped the cage at the CEW Hellions Unleashed supershow. Logan also went on to team with Mad Maxwell for a short lived tag team called the Mad Factory. The team held some promise, though this was mainly due to Logan's talent and skill as Maxwell couldn't overcome his personal demons and let them get the best of him. This lead to Max being fired from the company the very night that Logan and Maxwell won the CEW Tag Team Championships. CEW folded shortly there after making Logan the sole holder of every male championship belt in CEW. But with the close of the company it left Logan jobless in May 2005. Moving back to the Boston area, Logan took odd jobs before making small appearances for local independent federations in the greater Boston area.
- May 3, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus debuts in Chaotic Extreme Wrestling. In his first match, Logan defeats six time CEW Heavyweight Champion Aaron White via submission.
- May 10, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Ryan Dunn via submission.
- May 17, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Aaron White and Luther 'The Destroyer' Samson via pinfall during a two on one handicap tag match.
- May 24, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Eek and Meek in a submission only two on one handicap tornado tag team match. Logan begins to feud with Creative Control (Aaron White, Luther Samson, James 'Eek' Monroe, Terry 'Meek' Masters, Deliah Eckhart).
- May 30, 2004 CEW Presents Frozen Over Logan McManus, 'Mad' Maxwell, Terry Taylor defeat Aaron White, Luther 'The Destroyer' Samson, Robert Ravish in a Three on Three Hardcore Brawl.
- June 7, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Aaron White defeats Logan McManus via pinfall following run ins via Creative Control.
- June 14, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Jack Tulley via submission in Jack Tulley's CEW Debut. Tulley replaced Aaron White at the last minute as Aaron couldn't make the show.
- June 21, 2004 CEW Presents Cold Fusion Logan McManus competes in the first ever Elimination Gaunlet Match in CEW competing against nine other wrestlers. Logan entered in at number one and defeated James Monroe, Terry Taylor, Mad Maxwell, Luther Samson, Cobra Storm, Ryann Dunn, Terry Masters, T.J. White, and Aaron White for a chance to face John 'Grizzly' Grizalki for the CEW Heavyweight Championship at Worlds Collide 2005.
- June 28, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan is attacked from behind by Jack Stevens backstage. The two brawl out into the parking lot with Jack claiming his girlfriend left him for Logan. This wasn't scripted as it did appear that Jack's long time girlfriend did dump him in the hopes of hooking up with Logan. But Logan had wanted nothing to do with her, even stating 'Why would I want to fuck a crack whore?' This comment got him fined by CEW when they heard about the comment on Below the Belt, the wrestling radio show.
- July 5, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus and Terry Taylor defeat Jack 'Flash' Stevens and Mister Hyde in a tag team match.
- July 12, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Jack 'Flash' Stevens defeats Logan McManus via pinfall.
- July 19, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan cuts a promo challenging then CEW North American Champion Harden 'Thunder' Tracey for his belt at CEW Presents Extreme Crossroads but Harden would be defeated by 'Dangerous' Jack Tulley that night, changing the match to Jack versus Logan at Extreme Crossroads.
- July 26, 2004 CEW Presents Extreme Crossroads Logan McManus defeats 'Dangerous' Jack Tulley via submission for the CEW North American Championship!
- August 2, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Terry Taylor in his first title defense via submission.
- August 16, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats James 'Eek' Monroe w/ Terry 'Meek' Masters at ringside via submission in two minutes flat to retain!
- August 30, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats 'Dangerous' Jack Tulley via submission to retain.
- September 6, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Terry 'Meek' Masters via submission to retain.
- September 13, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Terry 'Meek' Masters & James 'Eek' Monroe in a Two on One Handicap match via pinfall to retain.
- September 20, 2004 CEW Presents RoughHouse 3 Logan McManus defeats The New Entourage (James Monroe, Terry Masters, Jack Tulley, Jack Flash) in a Gauntlet Match for the CEW North American Championship!
- October 11, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Following a brief hiatus, CEW returned from summer break. Importing Japanese superstar Keiji Muto who defeats Logan McManus via submission in a non-title match.
- October 25, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem CEW, now a bi-weekly product continues to struggle due to corruption found in the booking office. Top CEW execs are implicated in an embezzlement scam. Logan McManus defeats Kazuyuki Fujita via submission to retain the CEW North American Championship.
- November 8, 2004 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Ryann Dunn via submission to retain the CEW North American Championship. Also, Federal investigators shut down CEW while they delve into the workings of the company. Logan is questioned several times about his involvement, if any, during the CEW Embezzlement scam. Logan knew nothing and him and several superstars hold out from working while CEW refuses to pay their back pay owed.
- January 3, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Jack 'Flash' Stevens defeats Logan McManus via pinfall following interference from James Monroe and Terry Masters.
- January 10, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Ryan Dunn via submission. After the match, he is jumped by the New Entourage!
- January 17, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus & Terry Taylor defeat Ryan Dunn & Jack 'Flash' Stevens via pinfall. Logan dislocates his wrist and takes a few weeks off to recover.
- February 14, 2005 Valentine's Day Bash Logan McManus defeats Jack 'Flash' Stevens via submission to retain the CEW North American Championship. CEW's first show under new management goes smoothly.
- February 21, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Keiji Muto and Logan McManus defeat Masahiro Chono and Aaron White in a cross over tag team match between CEW and NJPW.
- February 28, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Jack 'Flash' Stevens defeats Logan McManus via pinfall during a 'Street Fight' match for the CEW North American Championship! Jack Stevens used a forklift and lowered the pallet down to pin Logan to the ground so he couldn't kick out.
- April 4, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Jack 'Flash' Stevens via submission to reclaim the CEW North American Championship! Logan is now a two time champion .
- April 11, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats 'Dangerous' Jack Tulley via submission in 38 seconds to retain the CEW North American Championship!
- April 18, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus and 'Mad' Maxwell form a tag team known as the Mad Factory. They defeat Shane Jones and Thomas Eckhart to win a contendership for the CEW Tag Team Championships against Team Deep Six.
- April 25, 2005 CEW Presents Worlds Collide Logan McManus defeats John 'Grizzly' Grizalki in a 90 minute Iron Man Match scoring one pinfall and two submissions over Grizalki who scored just one pinfall over McManus. Logan McManus becomes the new CEW Heavyweight Champion!
- May 2, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus and 'Mad' Maxwell defeat Team Deep Six (Leroy 'Monty' Colbert and Bill Keaton) to win the CEW Tag Team Championship Belts! Backstage after the match, 'Mad' Maxwell was found having relations with owner Larry Colbert's daughter, Jessica. Irate at Maxwell, who was 29 at the time and his daughter Jessica who had just turned 17, Larry Colbert fired Maxwell on the spot. Larry's son Leroy was restrained by several wrestlers, including Logan to keep him from attacking 'Mad' Maxwell (Jones).
- May 9, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Terry Gordy via submission to retain the CEW North American Championship!
- May 16, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Team Deep Six in a return bout for the CEW Tag Team Championships in a two on one handicap tag team match. Logan defeated both men via submission in succession to retain the CEW Tag Team Championship under Dual Elimination rules.
- May 23, 2005 Monday Night Mayhem Logan McManus defeats Aaron White via submission after a 60 minute Iron Man match went to time limit forcing sudden death rules. The match lasted 76 minutes before Logan scored the submission victory to retain the CEW Heavyweight Championship!
- May 30, 2005 CEW Presents Hellions Unleashed Logan McManus defeats seven other superstars in an 8-Man Steel Cage Scramble Match for the CEW Heavyweight Championship! Logan McManus escaped the cage before Aaron White, Terry Taylor, 'Dangerous' Jack Tulley, Team Deep Six (Colbert and Keaton), Jack 'Flash' Stevens, and John 'Grizzly' Grizalki. This also marked the very last match for CEW as the owner sold the company to various other wrestling companies who acquired most of the talent pool from CEW. Logan McManus opted to finish out his contract and take some much needed time to heal and rest after such a long and hard year.
Insane Entertainment Online
Logan signed with a small independent wrestling company called Insane Entertainment. While the owners were from American and they toured the United States almost exclusively, IEO was packaged towards an Australian market featuring many top named stars from the U.S. Logan quickly made a name for himself in IEO, winning the IEO Fusion (formerly known as Insane) Championship after only his sixth match. Logan was one of the biggest stars in IEO and had what Dave Metzer reported as a five star match when he faced Batista at Anarchy 2 in a Three Stages of Hell Match. The first match, a hardcore match, followed by a steel cage match followed with an I Quit match if needed. Batista defeated Logan in the first match, before losing two straight falls to Logan as Logan was the first to escape from the cage and then nearly choked his opponent out to force him to say 'I Quit.' During this match, Logan suffered a broken forearm and wrestled with a cast for eight weeks. After several months and a decent title run, he was fired for several months before making a surprising comeback. During his time with IEO, Logan also took dates with another small traveling promotion called All Star Wrestling. He performed for several of their shows, eventually though, that company folded due to financial strains as well. Recently Logan returned but was injured and is waiting medical clearance but sources say he is to re-debut in the upcoming weeks.
- October 10, 2005 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus debuts. Logan McManus defeats Max Ancedote via submission.
- October 24, 2005 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus defeated Samoa Joe via submission.
- October 31, 2005 IEO Rampage Logan McManus eliminated by Christian, Rob Van Dam, and Samoa Joe in Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for IEO Supreme (Insane) Championship. Battle Royal won by Chris Jericho.
- October 31, 2005 IEO Presents Rampage Immediately following the Battle Royal Logan competed with Batista in a Three on Two Hardcore Tag Team match against Triple X (Pete House, Petey Williams, Samoa Joe) Petey Williams defeated Logan McManus via pinfall.
- November 7, 2005 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus defeated Raven, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and "Da Bomb" Riley Sargent in an Elimination Four Way Rumble for Number One Contendership for IEO Insane (Fusion) Championship. Logan McManus pinned Stone Cold Steve Austin, pinned Raven, then submitted "Da Bomb" Riley Sargent.
- November 14, 2005 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus defeated Randy Orton in a special edition of Monday Night Nitrate airing from Tokyo, Japan for IEO Insane (Fusion) Championship via submission to become the new IEO Insane (Fusion) Champion!
- November 28, 2005 IEO Presents Rusted Metal Logan McManus and Batista compete in the Tag Team Turmoil Ultimate Submission Match featuring Hurricane and Rosey, Triple X (Petey Williams and Samoa Joe w/ Pete House), Team Extreme (Jeff Hardy and Shelton Benjamin), and MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro w/ Melina Perez). Match was for Tag Team Championship match against Rob Van Dam and Christian. Match won by MNM.
- December 12, 2005 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus saves Mar from Christopher Daniels but is then ambushed by Batista and Mar as Batista turns heel.
- December 19, 2005 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus and Leyla Milani defeat Austin and Kristin Kruek in an Intergender Tag Team Match.
- January 1, 2006 IEO Presents Anarchy 2 Logan McManus faces Batista in a Three Stages of Hell Match (Hardcore, Steel Cage, I Quit) for IEO Insane (Fusion) Championship and Leyla Milani's Contract. Logan defeated Batista via escaping the steel cage and making Batista say "I Quit" to retain. Logan was (legit) injured in the match when Batista broke his forearm. Logan wore a cast for the next eight weeks while competing.
- January 6, 2006 IEO AWARDS CEREMONY Logan McManus presented with Leyla Milani the award for Best Diva Champion as well as Hottest Diva in IEO.
- January 23, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus faces Batista for an IEO Supreme (Insane) Championship Contendership. Batista defeated Logan via pinfall after interference from Mar.
- February 6, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus competed in a Four Way Dance featuring Triple H, Chris Jericho, and Batista. Batista pinned Triple H while Logan and Jericho brawled out in the crowd.
- February 20, 2006 IEO Presents Destruction Logan McManus faces John Terancerty for the IEO Insane (Fusion) Championship. Logan defeats John via pinfall to retain.
- March 6, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus faces Raven for the IEO Insane (Fusion) Championship. Raven defeats Logan McManus via pinfall to become the new IEO Insane (Fusion) Champion!
- March 20, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus faces John Cena. John Cena defeats Logan McManus via pinfall.
- March 27, 2006 IEO Presents Blood Bath Logan McManus faces MNM in a Two on One Handicap Match if Logan won he would receive an IEO Supreme (Insane) Championship Title Match. MNM defeats Logan via pinfall. Also saw the debut of Rori McManus in IEO during a backstage segment.
- April 3, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus faces Carlito. Logan McManus defeats Carlito via submission.
- April 17, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus teams with Batista to face Kenny Doane and Christian Cage in a Tag Team Match. Kenny and Christian defeat Logan and Batista when Christian hits Batista with the Unprettier for the pinfall win. Logan disappears from IEO television for over a month.
- May 22, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus returns as a surprise replacement to face Ken Kennedy in a special Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Logan McManus defeated Ken Kennedy and won the guaranteed contract. Logan would not be used again for another month.
- June 25, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus faces Chris Masters in a Submission Match Challenge. Logan defeated Chris Masters via submission but was fired by Ryann Hardy that night when she was a heel following Gregory Helms directions. Logan leaves the company.
- September 25, 2006 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus appears in the crowd during a Monday Night Nitrate broadcast. IEO Supreme (Insane) Champion Mike Dundee verbally attacks Logan. Rumours run wild that Logan is to face Mike Dundee at Anarchy 3 for the championship but before that happens. IEO runs into a financial scam and goes under after a month of hyping the main event for Anarchy 3.
- April 22, 2007 IEO RETURNS! Logan McManus appears in the main event to face The Rock at the relaunch of Monday Night Nitrate. Logan McManus defeats The Rock via submission.
- April 30, 2007 Monday Night Nitrate Triple H, Chris Jericho and Logan McManus face Randy Orton, Raven, and Raw Dawg in a Six Man Tag Team Match. Logan defeated Randy Orton via submission using the Dragontamer for the victory. Logan injured his pectoral muscle during the match and would go to have surgery to repair it. He would be out of action for several months.
- June 11, 2007 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus appears in a No DQ match against IEO Fusion Champion Matt Leoffler. Before the match Mar would attack Logan with a fire extinguisher to the head in order to help get Matt Leoffler over as a heel. Leoffler would then quickly hit Logan and pin him for the quick win as Logan is still rehabbing from his successful surgery.
- August 2007 Rumours are flying that Logan McManus will be returning to action soon.
- August 6, 2007 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus defeats Chris Burnside via submission to continue past the first round of the IEO Insane Championship Contendership Tournament.
- August 13, 2007 Monday Night Nitrate Logan McManus defeats Mikey Jay via submission and Angel Ryann Felicity via pinfall to win the Number One Contendership for the IEO Insane Championship in a Three Way Elimination Style Match.
- August 20, 2007 IEO Presents Extreme Reprisal Logan McManus faces IEO Insane Champion Chris Jericho at Extreme Reprisal. A solid match is foiled when Angel Ryann Felicity and Mikey Jay interfere. Angel takes out Jericho with brass knuckles and Logan with a steel chair. Mikey Jay attacks Rori McManus, Logan's sister only.
- August 27, 2007 Monday Night Nitrate
All Star Wrestling
While working with IEO, Logan took several bookings with ASW, competing as a superstar and also helping with the booking. ASW was a small touring promotion and Logan fought for and won the ASW Heavyweight Championship before the promotion closed it's doors.
- October 6, 2006 Friday Night Chaos Logan McManus makes his in ring debut with ASW after spending several months as the company's head booker. Following demotion, he was placed back on the active roster of wrestlers. Logan McManus defeats Batista via submission.
- October 13, 2006 Friday Night Chaos Logan McManus defeats Elix Skipper via submission.
- October 20, 2006 Friday Night Chaos Logan McManus defeats Benji Moody via submission.
- October 27, 2006 Friday Night Chaos Logan McManus and MNM (Mercury, Nitro, Melina) defeat Batista and Benji Moody, Eddie Davis and Kay Hardy.
- November 3, 2006 Friday Night Chaos Logan McManus defeats Apocalypse(Matt Unger) via submission to win the ASW Heavyweight Championship!
- November 10, 2006 All Star Wrestling is a financial flop and closes it's doors.
Reckless Hardcore Wrestling
Logan reappeared after IEO and ASW folded for the very short lived Reckless Hardcore Wrestling. Logan dominated and went undefeated in his tenure with the company becoming RHW's headlining star and Hardcore champion in his debut match. Logan was briefly paired with Cassidy McManus, his real life cousin for a short program. Cassidy portrayed a long lost sister at Reckless Hardcore Wrestling. Logan briefly dated wrestling diva Kayla Flair, daughter of legendary Ric Flair as well.
- July 2, 2006 Sunday Night Explosion Logan McManus debuts against Alexis Morningstar for the Reckless Hardcore Championship. Logan McManus defeats Alexis Morningstar to become the second ever RHW Hardcore Champion via pinfall!
- July 9, 2006 Sunday Night Explosion Logan McManus defeats Clark Santos via submission to retain the RHW Hardcore Championship!
- July 16, 2006 Sunday Night Explosion Logan McManus defeats Angel Ryann Felicity via submission to retain the RHW Hardcore Championship!
- July 23, 2006 RHW Presents Wreckless Intentions Logan McManus defeats Angel Ryann Felicity and Matt Leoffler via submission to Matt Leoffler to retain RHW Hardcore Championship!
- July 31, 2006 Sunday Night Explosion Logan McManus and Kayla Flair defeat Christian and Trish Stratus in an Intergender Tag Team match.
- August 6, 2006 Sunday Night Explosion Logan McManus defeats The Rock via submission.
- August 13, 2006 Reckless Hardcore Wrestling closes it's doors. Logan decides to return to IEO after being offered a new contract.
After RHW folded, Logan was approached by several friends and backers and with some help founded UCW. UCW is a wonderful independent promotion currently owned and operated by Logan McManus. He routinely tries to bring the most exciting shows to the people of San Diego by importing many top stars from several promotions around the country from names like wrestling divas Kayla Flair, Raven Alexandria, Serena Laurent and Shayne to wrestling superstars Alexis Morningstar, Angel Felicity, Clark Santos, Kevin Kage and even main streams stars such as Edge, Orton, MNM and many more. Many of the top independent names venture to put on shows for the young Irish superstar to make appearances for the small time local promotion.
Over the years Logan has developed a style using some of the best techniques throughout the world. His extensive training in Canada, Japan and with the United States military has made Logan one of the most ferocious and feared in ring competitors. Combining the best aspects of Submission style wrestling with the versatility of several martial arts forms ranging from Krav Maga, Jeet Kun Do,and the US Army Combatives forms mainly. Logan is a skilled and highly trained killer who has killed in service to his country. An expert in hand to hand combat as well as being a weapons specialist has made Logan a legitimate terror in the ring for some. A true warrior, Logan is capable of ending a match in seconds if he chose, though he is more than capable of performing to the demands of any match and any match setting. Logan prefers to use his skills to weaken his opponent before going in for the submission finish, as it is a question of dominating the opponent by making them submit, which he truly prefers. Throughout his travels though, Logan has developed and created several moves to help him win his matches. Logan has been asked several times what he calls his hybrid style of wrestling and he answers the same way everytime and that's "Simply effective."
- Exclusive to Logan McManus thanks to fellow superstar and some time Japanese travel companion Alexis Morningstar, this is a brutal submission with seemingly no escape. Starting with his opponent in a prone position, Logan will lock on the Figure Four Neck lock, with the opponent laying on their stomach, he will face their legs and cross one leg at the knee, with his legs locked around their neck and then wrenching back as hard as he can, twisting the opponent into a U-shape with a modified Cloverleaf submission. The move attacks the back, neck and thighs. This move is usually preceded by the Fallen Emerald.
- Exclusive to Logan McManus, who perfected this move after working with Alexis Morningstar in Japan. Starting with a powerbomb set up, doubling his opponent over into a bent position, Logan will then hoist them atop his shoulders and then tossing them up as if to powerbomb them down, Logan instead grasps their head, spinning them to drive them face first into the canvas mat in a devastating X-Factor like facebuster. This move is almost always followed by immediately applying the Celtic Knot for the win.
Cloverleaf Suplex & Submission
- Exclusive to Logan McManus, who invented the move. Starts as a Texas Cloverleaf Leg-grapevine, where in, instead of turning the opponent onto his belly to complete the submission. Logan will power the opponent over his body in a modified Belly to Belly Suplex style maneuver. Only featuring Logan's belly pressed against his opponents legs as he takes them over, causing them to land on their face and chest. A variation sees Logan holding lighter opponents and after the suplex. Logan will roll through, keeping his hands locked in the grapevined position of his opponents legs to apply the Texas Cloverleaf submission.
- Celtic Knot [Reverse Figure Four Necklock w/ Modified Cloverleaf Submission]
Set Up Finishers
- Fallen Emerald [Powerbomb Facebuster]
- Cloverleaf Suplex [Modified Cloverleaf Leg-Grapevine into Modified Belly to Belly Suplex]
- Breakdown [Full Nelson Facebuster]
- Call of the Homeland [Inverted Three Quarter Figure Four Leg Lock]
- Celtic Spike [Stalling Reverse Suplex into DDT]
- Dragon Bomb [Triple Powerbomb into Death Valley Driver]
- Dragonsault [Top-Rope Double Rotation Moonsault]- Extremely rarely done, in fact Logan has not done so since his CEW days.
- Dragontamer [Scorpion Deathlock]
- Lucky Charm [Running Springboard Falcon Arrow]
- Phoenix Lock [Rollback Prison Lock w/Guillotine Choke]
Specialty Signature Move: Tiamat's Revenge
The Tiamat's Revenge is a compilation of five moves performed in quick succession by Logan McManus. The move was inspired by watching a match in which Logan witnessed Samoa Joe performing the Chimeraplex, which was three moves chained together. It is a set up used to lead into one of his finishers in the hopes of ending the match he is in. This chain of moves takes a lot of strength and skill to execute in such succession.
- Tiamat's Revenge White [German Suplex that is chained into...]
- Tiamat's Revenge Blue [A Full Nelson Suplex that is chained into...]
- Tiamat's Revenge Green [A Half Nelson Suplex that is chained into...]
- Tiamat's Revenge Red [A Arm Triangle Suplex that is chained into...]
- Tiamat's Revenge Black [A Sleeper Suplex that is either bridged for the pinfall or Logan will flip backwards with the opponent to apply a Body Scissors Sleeper.]
Avalanche denotes a top rope or elevated move
- Armbar DDT
- Armwrench into Shuffle Sidekick
- Armwrench into Rolling Cross Armbar
- Avalanche Belly to Belly Suplex
- Avalanche Death Vally Driver to Outside of Ring
- Avalanche Powerbomb
- Avalanche Spinning Falcon Arrow
- Avalanche Stalling Brainbuster
- Belly To Belly Suplex
- Body Splash into Corner
- Cross Arm DDT
- Dragon Sleeper
- Elbow Lock
- Fisherman's Buster
- Full-Nelson Suplex
- Fujiwara Armbar
- German Suplex
- Half-Nelson Suplex
- Hangman's DDT
- Heel Hook
- High Kick Flurry
- Japanese Armdrag
- Neck Crank
- Neck Crank Drop
- Octopus Hold
- Power-bomb from Ring Apron to Floor
- Rear Naked Choke
- Russian Legsweep
- Reverse Russian Legsweep
- Screwdriver Emerald Flowsion
- Scoop Slam
- Shoulder Block
- Sleeper Suplex
- Snap Suplex
- Springboard Bushido Knee
- Springboard into Standing Dragon Sleeper
- Stalling Suplex
- Standing Anaconda Vice with Body Scissors
- Sugiura Slam
- Super Kick
- Super Inverted Fisherman Buster
- Tornado DDT Ring Rope Drop
- Triangle Chokehold
- Turnbuckle Powerbomb
Tag Team Moves
With Alexis Morningstar
- The Pride of Europe: Kingdom Come Edition [ Body Press With Diving Neckbreaker Assist across Knee ]
- The Pride of Europe: Killing Bitches Edition [ Electric Chair with Diving Triangle Choke Assist ]
- The Pride of Europe: Rocky VII Edition [ Stalling Side-slam Backbreaker with Shooting Star Leg Drop Assist ]
- The Fall of Godzilla [Powerbomb with Avalanche Shiranui]
- Heaven's Heights/Hell's Depths [Logan has one opponent in an Argentine backbreaker rack and as the other opponent is behind Logan, Alexis hits a diving double stomp off the top rope on the opponent's chest in the Argentine backbreaker rack then jumps off the opponent's chest performing a front flip senton knee drop on the other opponent, as Logan hits a sitout Argentine backbreaker drop using momentum from the diving double stomp.]
With Chris Jericho
- Fall of the RockStar [Press Slam Throw into Three Quarters Cutter]
- The Gatecrasher [Suplex Splash]
- Revolution Reboot [Powerbomb with Lungblower Assist]
- Shattered Walls [Rolling Prison Lock with Guillotine Choke with Elevated Boston Crab]
- Leyla Milani
- The Celtic Beast
- The Irish Assassin
- "Headstrong" by Trapt
Career Championship Highlights
All Star Wrestling
- ASW Heavyweight Champion (1 Time)
Big Japan ProWrestling
- BJW 8-Man Scramble Champion (1 Time)
Chaotic Extreme Wrestling
- CEW Heavyweight Champion (1 Time)
- CEW North American Champion (2 Times)
- CEW Tag Team Champion (1 Time)
Insane Entertainment Online
- IEO Fusion Champion (Formerly Insane Championship) (1 Time)
Reckless Hardcore Wrestling
- RHW Hardcore Champion (1 Time)
Logan is active in several Boston based charities and on Christmas he is usually visiting several children's organizations, handing out toys for underprivileged children.
Logan is currently single. In the past however he has been connected with several women. Leyla Milani during his time in IEO together, Kayla Flair during a short run in Reckless Hardcore Wrestling as well as Torrie Wilson during a brief stint in Ultimate Championship Wrestling. Whether these were serious relationships is unknown at this time.
Logan has two sisters, Caitlin who has two children as well and his youngest sister, Rori.
Logan's sister Rori is a professional wrestler as well.
Logan has been involved in training several wrestlers, one most notably being Torrie Wilson during their time together in IEO as well as helping in the training of several others. Leyla Milani, Kaci and Charisma Delluci and more at IEO's training grounds.
- Logan loves to collect comic books and has a large collection of nearly 20,000 comics and graphic novels.
- Logan loves to read and on the top floor of the apartment building he owns in Boston, which is his East Coast home. Logan has a library of almost 2,000 books, including a first edition of Lord of the Rings as well as the Hobbit and several first edition books by Robert E. Howard, the creator of Conan.
- Logan owns a five story apartment building in South Boston.
- Logan is an avid motorcycle ethusiast and owns five bikes. Two of which he restored himself.
- Logan has expressed an interest in portraying Captain America in the upcoming Captain America movie by Marvel Comics scheduled for 2009.
- Logan's long time friend Alexis Morningstar once stole all of Logan's clothes while he was in the shower before a show in NJPW. Left with only a small thong, Logan demolished the opponent that night in under a minute. It would have been quicker but his opponent kept running away screaming that Logan had Gojilla in his pants.
- To pay Alexis back for the thong incident, some have said Logan was behind the infamous Icy-Hot incident that occurred to Alexis Morningstar on one particular Japanese tour. The young man had just returned from showering and put on his tights and cup protector which had been coated in the medicated cream. Logan denies this though as the actions of fellow friend KENTA.
- Logan is fluent in five languages besides English. These are Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarian Chinese.