Mile High Massacre is a match devised by the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance in September 2007 for the second annual Mile High pay-per-view. It is a variation of a traditional Mile High Match, created to be the ultimate test of a champions skill, often forcing him/her to defend their title against an entire roster.
- All participants draw numbers at random.
- Two wrestlers start the match.
- Every three minutes a new wrestler enters the ring based on the number they drew.
- Competitors can be eliminated by Pinfall, Submission, Knockout or by being thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the floor.
- Once all wrestlers have entered and there are only six remaining in the match, the cage is lowered and the contest becomes a traditional Mile High Match.
- The ring (and entire ringside area0 is surrounded by a specially constructed Hell In The Cell style steel cage. But instead of a roof there is a series of Ultimate X style cables that cross the length of the cage, from which the prize (usually a championship) is hung.
- There are no Pinfalls, Submissions, Disqualifications or Count-Outs.
- The winner is the first compettitor to climb the cage, crawl across the cables and retrieve the prize.