|Professor Ben Andrews|
|Real name||Benjamin G. Andrews|
|Date of birth||January 3, 1956|
|Place of birth||Reidsville, NC|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Reidsville, NC|
Ben Andrews (born Benjamin G. Andrews on January 3, 1956), is an American professional wrestler and former college history professor currently working for the WNWA.
Andrews was born in Reidsville, NC. His parents worked for a tobacco manufacturer. Andrews attended Greensboro College and then received his masters degree at UNC Greensboro. He then failed in his pursuit of a PhD at both the University of South Carolina and UNCG. Andrews taught history and western civilization for years until his position was taken by a graduate student. After months of intense psychiatric therapy, Andrews joined the WNWA as a wrestler in the Fall of 2006.
Personal Life and views
- Andrews is married but has no children.
- Andrews believes in UFOs and ghosts, claiming to have seen both on numerous occasions.
- Andrews is an avid story teller. Some call him Big Fish Ben because of his propensity to exaggerate stories.
- Andrews is a fan of the North Carolina Tar Heels basketball team.
- Andrews is a fan of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars, and Superman.
- Andrews is a fan of martial arts, even though he knows none.
$1,000 per appearance.
- Finishing and signature moves
- The Civil War (Tornado DDT)
- The Flab Grab (Gut Claw)
- Regular moves