|RCW Battle Royal 2002|
|Promotion||Russell Championship Wrestling|
|Date||January 20, 2002|
|Next Event||RCW No Escape 2002|
RCW Battle Royal 2002 was the third annual Battle Royal professional wrestling pay-per-view event from the Russell Championship Wrestling. It took place on January 20, 2002 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. The official theme song was "Cocky" by Kid Rock. The tagline was "30 Men, One Match, One W1nner". The promotional poster features a silhouette of Dwayne Foster.
- Lil' Sam Sedgley and The Devil defeated The Sedgley Boys (Steve Sedgley and Sid Sedgley) (w/Stacy Sedgley) to retain the RCW Tag Team Championships (5:06)
- Devil forced Sid to submit with the Devilock.
- Matthew Dobson defeated Derry Jones to win the RCW Television Championship (9:45)
- Dobson pinned Derry after hitting him with brass knuckles.
- Leanne Giles defeated Carlene Smyth (w/JJ McGuire as Special Guest Referee) to retain the RCW Women's Championship (3:43)
- Leanne pinned Smyth after a bulldog.
- Jonathan Allen defeated Kyle Smith in a Street Fight (14:55)
- Allen forced Smith to submit with the Figure Four Leglock.
- Aaron Preston defeated Dwayne Foster to retain the RCW Championship (18:48)
- Preston pinned Dwayne after a low blow, sending him face first into an exposed turnbuckle, and a roll-up with both feet on the ropes.
- Paul Russell won the 2002 Battle Royal (1:09:22)
- The final two participants were Russell and Curtis Johnson. Johnson gave Russell a back drop over the top rope and assumed he won. However, Russell hung on and came back into the ring to tip CJ out from behind to win the Battle.
Royal Rumble entrances and eliminations
A new entrant came out approximately every 2 minutes.
|2||Black Gold||4||The Reaper||13:00|
|4||Sakin Nalin||3||James Johnson||7:17|
|6||Aldo Chilli||5||The Reaper||5:12|
|7||James Johnson||7||The Reaper||3:37|
|8||The Reaper||10||Barry Horowitz||7:40|
|9||Josh Timms||9||The Reaper||4:16|
|10||Lee Nock||8||The Reaper||1:30|
|12||Max Dobson||12||Blake Simpson||2:36|
|16||JJ McGuire||15||O'Connelly & James Armstrong||2:48|
|17||Giant Hermit||14||O'Connelly & James Armstrong||0:48|
|19||Steve Davis||27||Curtis Johnson||26:46|
|23||Ashley Sinclair||21||Russell & Davis||0:39|
|27||Daryl Hunt||23||Junior Lee||2:45|
|28||Junior Lee||24||Curtis Johnson||1:02|
^ After Reaperwas eliminated, he went back in the ring and eliminated Horowitz while he assaulted him.
Other on-screen talent
- The 2002 Battle Royal was the last Battle to date to feature an Television Championship match.
- The 2002 Battle Royal match was the longest Battle Royal in its history. It lasted 1 hour 9 minutes and 22 seconds.