|[[Image:|px|Image of Regkind]]|
|Real name||Reginald Kenneth Whitaker, Sr.|
|Date of birth||October 30, 1958|
|Place of birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Advance, NC|
Regkind (born Reginald Kenneth Whitaker on October 30, 1958), is a former American professional wrestler mostly known for his stint in the WNWA.
Regkind made his WNWA debut in the summer of 2006 as part of Daniel O. Agbor's Agbor Security, a splinter group of Agbor & Associates consisting of "Richard Nixon", Bullet Bob and The Pizza Man. He defeated The Underweartaker at the WNWA Legends Reunion. In February 2007 Regkind decided to retire to devote more time to purchasing wooden furniture in Floyd, VA and to work on creating a time machine using antique radios and wooden bowls.
Personal Life and views
- Regkind is divorced and has two children.
- Regkind uses "Great White Buffalo" by Ted Nugent as his entrance music "because that song tells it like it is."
- Regkind also wrestles as Dude Reg and Cactus Reg.
- Regkind is obsessed with the 1970s. He is hoping for the discovery of time travel before his death so he can return to the 1970s.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Fecal Claw (Mandible claw)
- Double Underhook DDT
- Regular moves