|Real name||Ronald James Martin|
|Date of birth||January 13, 1967|
|Place of birth||West Lafayette, IN|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Dallas, TX|
Ronald James Martin (born on January 13, 1967), is an American professional wrestling announcer currently working for the WNWA.
Martin has been the ring announcer for the WNWA since its inception.
Personal Life and views
- Martin is single. He has four cats.
- Martin is active in Libertarian politics and has run for Congress four times.
- Martin attended Southern Methodist University.
- Martin enjoys eating Austrian food, cybersex, Swiss alpenhorn music, masturbation and restoring classic automobiles.
- Martin plays in a rock band called Chlamydia.