|Ring Names|| Otto Roberts|
"Ravishing" Ryan Roberts
|Height||6'01" (1.85 m)|
|Weight||219 lbs (100 kg)|
|Date of birth||September 8, 1982 (age 25)|
|Place of birth||Albany, New York, U.S.|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Resides||Bronx, New York|
|Billed from||Boston, Massachusetts|
Otto Keith Roberts (born September 8, 1982), is an American professional wrestler better known by his ring name "Ravishing" Ryan Roberts. He is currently signed to Chaotic Pro Wrestling.
Before getting into preofessional wrestling, Roberts studied to become a teacher in college. Deciding that wasn't right for him, he began his professional wrestling career training at the small-time training school under Revolutionary Championship Wrestling.
TiTAN Pro Wrestling
Roberts' first appearance on television was in TiTAN Pro Wrestling, where he was the General Manager for their short-lived resurrection. Shortly thereafter, he was seen practicing backstage at events of the short-lived federation Biohazard Wrestling Corporation, where he was good friends with the off-screen owner, Jeff Vicious.
Chaotic Pro Wrestling
In September 2007 Roberts decided he wasn't cut out for the management side of things and went back to wrestling, which he had only done in independent promotions so far. He signed a contract with Chaotic Pro Wrestling, and he was soon put into his first professional match, a tag team match with The Sickness.
- Finishing maneuvers
- R30 (Super Double Underhook Piledriver)
- The Offspring (Springboard Enzuigiri)
- Signature maneuvers
- Adrenaline (Powerbomb followed by handstand into a legdrop)
- Like Father, Like Son (DDT into Body Scissors)
- Suicide Smasher II (Diving legdrop onto opponent draped over apron or barricade)
- Other favorite maneuvers
- Corkscrew Neckbreaker
- Standing Shooting Star Press
- Hangman's Neckbreaker
- Corkscrew Moonsault
- Step-Up Enzuigiri
- Diving Bulldog
- Springboard Dropkick
- German Suplex
- Instrumetal - Haste The Day (In TPW)
- Science (Instrumental) - System of a Down (In CPW)
- The intro of Science (Instrumental) by System of a Down hits, and the lights begin flashing all different colors in sync with the beat. When the guitar hits, "Ravishing" Ryan Roberts charges past the curtain and brings his arms up in a wingspan pose, summoning silver sparks to spray from either side of him. He then brings his arms back down to cross in front of his abdomen and then back up again twice, more sparks erupting each time. He then jogs down the ramp, taunting the fans as he goes, and slides under the bottom rope. He jumps up to his climbs a turnbuckle. He performs another wingspan pose and more silver sparks burst from the other three turnbuckle posts.
Championships and accomplishments
- Chaotic Pro Wrestling
- None as of yet.
- America's Most Wanted
- The Friday Night Delight
- The Second Coming
- The Buddha of Badass-ery
- Signature taunts
- Wingspan pose (occasionally done three times in a row, crossing his forearms in front of his abdomen each time)
- Raise both hands with the index, middle, and ring fingers extended
- Climb to the top turnbuckle, salute, and yell "EH!" (ode to his father, Tom "The Eh" Roberts)
- Show off abs
- Pelvic thrust (occasionally done on the top role)
Roberts has a group of real-life friends with whom he is often involved with in wrestling, much like The Kliq. Kayfabe-wise he calls them his "Entourage". They include:
- "The Hardcore Star" Corey Bayne, a close personal friend of his father
- The Cane Brothers (Haden, Jason, and Michael), all of whom he is close friends with
- "Death Proof" Robby Guile, his cousin and friend
- Tom "The Eh" Roberts, his father
- Vargas and Southwest, his close friends
- Roberts is also notorious for being on good terms with all RCW alumni.
- The name of Roberts' finisher, The Offspring, comes from two things. (1.) The move nearly "beheads" the opponent and punk-rock band The Offspring have a song called "Beheaded" and (2.) Roberts is the son (offspring) of well-known wrestler Tom Roberts.