|Sam "Shit Belly" Bash|
|Real name||Samuel Orville Bash|
|Date of birth||July 4, 1958|
|Place of birth||Winston-Salem, NC|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Resides||Rebel Roads Mobile Home Court, Phase II, Braddock, TX|
|Billed from||Lewisville, NC|
Samuel Orville Bash, born in 1958 in Winston-Salem, NC, is an American professional wrestler currently wrestling for the WNWA. Bash is also a roofer, a musician, a television personality, a retired boxer and a part-time short order cook.
Samuel Orville Bash was born at 4:20 pm on July 4, 1958 in Winston-Salem, NC. Upon birth, his parents fired up a doobie in honor of their little Sam. Bash's father, Orville Eugene Bash worked for a service station in Lewisville, NC. His mother, Wanda Sue Crews Bash was a cashier at the Paragon grocery store. Bash dropped out of school in the eighth grade at the age of 17. He went to work as a roofer for a while, but got to know a man that got him in contact with the manager of the Southern rock band The Outlaws. Sam became a roadie for the band and toured with them from 1975-1986. After many hard years on the road and a losing battle with obesity, he returned home and started working as a roofer again. In 1998 Bash fell from a roof while trying to retrieve a Hardee's sausage and egg biscuit that had slipped from his grip. Bash fell and hurt his back. After a year and a half he was finally given disability by the government. Despite drawing government aid, Bash continued to work at odd jobs, most notably as a short order cook and an air conditioner repair man.
Bash made his WNWA debut in 2006 as part of Attorney Daniel O. Agbor's Agbor & Associates. Bash joined the group after answering a "419 e-mail" from the Nigerian barrister that he received while checking his mail at the public library. His first action was to interfere in a Dixie Pool Hall Brawl between Agbor and Captain Redneck. Bash was severely beaten and injured during the brawl. Bash and The Pizza Man later fought Redneck in a handicap match and were taking a savage beating until "Richard Nixon" interfered and caused Redneck to be counted out. Still, the injuries led to another hospital stay for Bash.
Bash is constantly engaged in a heated feud with his former partner The Liberal Librarian. The feud began at the WNWA Legends Reunion when The Lib turned his back on Bash during a handicap match against The Lummox and joined forces with the bsWo. This feud has been marked by several instances of biological attacks, most notably with each man utilizing various forms of the Cleveland Steamer.
Currently he teams with the 7' 6" 250 lbs. Nigerian Nightmare to form Team Agbor and was originally managed by Coach Ass Butte. On November 28, 2006 Sam Bash and The Nigerian Nightmare won the WNWA World Tag Team Championship from The Insiders.
Team Agbor lost the Tag Team championship in controversial fashion to Frustrated Inc. after a court ruling by Judge William J. Jennings. At February Free For All they won the belts back in an Anus Explosion Death Match, however, the decision was overturned by Jennings. Bash gained a small measure of revenge at a house show in Durham, NC in May 2007, by throwing one of The Lib's own Cleveland Steamer's into his face.
In May 2007, Bash left Lewisville Commons Trailer Park and moved to Rebel Roads Mobile Home Estates in Braddock, TX. At Memorial Day Massacre, Bash was defeated by Lord Shaftsbury due to interference from The Earl of Hurtford.
Sam and Mr. Gary D. Rollins performed a drunken version of "America The Beautiful" at UnCivil War.
During the summer of 2007, Bash and The Lib rekindled their bitter feud with Bash losing to The Lib in a three way dance and again in a one-on-one match on episodes of WNWA Wrestling. Most recently during the Season's Beatings PPV (2008), Sam Bash easily defeated the World Champion Liberal Librarian in a title match. However, prior to the match Judge Jennings inserted a clause into the contract explaining that the title-match was for the WNWA Women's Championship. Bash refused to accept the Women's belt.
Personal Life and views
- Bash has battled alcoholism, drug addiction, and mental illness for much of the past thirty years. He has been arrested and convicted of misdemeanors over 100 times. He has also spent time in state mental institutions at various points in his life since the age of 9.
- Bash draws disability benefits from the government stemming from the roofing accident when he fell trying to retrieve a biscuit. He draws this benefit even though he works for The Joker Burger in Lewisville, NC and for the WNWA.
- Bash's good friend Gary D. Rollins is a musician. Recently Bash attempted to sexually assault (he tweaked her titty) Gary's 16 year old girlfriend which led to Gary striking him with his guitar. Rollins has signed a contract with Agbor and is now the manager of Team Agbor.
- Bash continually has problems with the landlord of his trailer park, Ralph Myers, an ambiguously homosexual man who is a Randy Travis fanatic.
- Recently, Bash has struck up a friendship with Keith Taylor who is a resident of Sam's trailer park. Taylor is the half 3rd cousin twice removed of Dale Taylor.
- Bash is enamored with Internet pornography and cybersex. He typically uses computers at Kinko's or the local public library. He likes for women to "send him and email." He is a notoriously bad speller and typist.
- Sam Bash uses many different songs for his entrance music. Some of these are: Alabama's "The Closer You Get," Melissa Etheridge's "I'm The Only One," and Bad English's "When I See You Smile." Bash has recently purchased a 1980s compilation from a television infomercial and is using different songs for his music. When wrestling as the Honky Tonk Dick he comes to the ring to "Forever and Ever, Amen" by Randy Travis. In July 2007, Carl Bowman stole Sam's entrance music tape and got it hung in the tape deck of his 1983 Toyota Corolla. The tape is stuck on Night Ranger's "(You Can Still) Rock in America" and it plays constantly. To appease an angry Sam, Bowman gave him the first tape he could find, "Electric Uncle Sam" by Primus.
- In December 2006 Sam Bash slept with a prostitute who tattooed a picture of Randy Travis' face on his penis.
- Sam has contracted several cases of STDs. His physician is Dr. Larry who runs a chicken restaurant and medical practice (in the same building) in Clemmons, NC.
- Bash is known to dress in various costumes such as a pink bunny outfit, Uncle Sam Bash, a Jack O' Lantern, a pilgrim, a Thanksgiving turkey, the masked Honky Tonk Dick, The Leprechaun, and Santa Sam Bash.
- Bash hosts the musical variety show Bluegrass Bash Tuesdays at 4:30 AM on OIL TV.
Social Security disability:$17,321; Joker Burger:$11,212; WNWA:$42,150; Agbor & Associates salary:$19,243.
- Two time WNWA World Tag Team Champion.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Rockabilly Roll (Oklahoma Roll) [only when wrestling as The Honky Tonk Dick]
- Texas Cloverleaf
- The Lewisville Log
- The Mocksville Mound
- Elbow drop
- The Yule Log (when wrestling as Santa Sam)
- The Bunny Hop Flop (splash) [when wrestling as the Easter Bunny]
- Turkey Twist (Spinning neckbreaker) [when wrestling as the Thanksgiving Turkey]
- Pilgrims Plunge (Piledriver) [when wrestling as the Pilgrim]
- The Santa Sam Slam
- Regular moves
- Pumphandle Slam
- Roundhouse punch
- Spinning heel kick
- Sam Bash is the subject of an animated Internet sitcom called "Rebel Roads." http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=whicker12
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.