|Real name||Shamookey Laveriusonetonio Sanders|
|Date of birth||December 3, 1965|
|Place of birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Braddock, TX|
Shamookey Sanders, AKA Shamookey Jones, is an African American professional wrestler currently wrestling for the WNWA.
Shamookey was born to a marijuana smoking prostitute. His father is none other than Curtis Lowe. Lowe impregnated her when the two met at a Civil Rights march in Selma, AL. Lowe, who otherwise does not have much interest in black women, paid her $5 for a "quickie behind the Catfish Cafeteria dumpster" because of the intense arousal he experienced being in the presence of so many "white ho repota's". Unfortunately for Shamookey, Lowe to this day contends he is not the father despite being proven so by a DNA test on the Maury Povich show. Lowe is adamant that he "wo' a glub wen [he] gabe dat ho [his] big afikan black snake."
Nonetheless, Shamookey persevered—trying to win the acceptance of his father by becoming a wrestler. He once introduced himself at a 2001 house show in Alabama as Shamookey Lowe with his father also on the card. This backfired as Lowe ordered Da Brothas "to gib dat retaded foo a bloody beat down--like he a honky". Shamookey spent the next 7 months in hospital care.
Personal Life and views
- Shamookey likes fishing in his spare time and will drop a fishing line anywhere he can find water—especially if he has his grape soda.
- Loves watermelon, catfish, and routinely goes squirrel hunting. He once said that "squrrl graby remines me ub white women."
- Shamookey uses Rick James' "Superfreak" as his entrance music.
- Until recently, Shamookey lived in an historic slave cabin in Burnt Corn, AL that has passed down to him from his great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather. He now lives with his mother in Braddock, TX.
- Shammokey owns the following stolen cars: 1987 Acura Integra, a 2005 Toyota 4Runner V8, a 1981 Chevrolet Citation.
- Shamookey is second cousin to Ms. Shitifa and routinely pays her for sex when he is visiting her home at the Braddock Motel.
- Neck Hair Lady has helped Shamookey to enroll in an online GED class offered at the University of Nigeria. His first paper, a book review is included below:
English 101, GED Remedial
“Should Mrs. Brooker or Shoulnt Read the Novel Cheerleader the Third Evil?”
YES, I think you should read the book cause is so terrific. It got allot of good stuffs, and it has lots of mysteries. Don’t kill but never could kill nobody. Corky got possess by an ancient evil spirit. Corky tries to take the evil spirit out of her.
The evil spirit make corky to do bad stuff but always fail. Before she knew that she had the evil spirit she had dreams of her dead sister bobby telling corky she’s the one who got the evil spirit. I do recommend this book to you and anyone else who likes mystery and secrets to be revealed. This book is so terrific that definitely think that you will enjoy.
This book is so terrific that since you start reading it, you won’t want to stop reading it you will want to finish it real quick and found out all the secrets. You will want to know what will happen next and next. On how the end is going to be. So that’s why I think you should read this book. You will not want to miss this terrific book of mysteries.
$8,000 per year not including welfare payments.
- Shamookey has not been very successful in the ring. He recently lost to "Richard Nixon" in a battle royal for the WNWA Mid-Atlantic Keystone State Heavyweight title. He once had a championship belt he made out of aluminum foil. Sadly, he was wearing that belt on the night he was savagely beaten by Lowe and Da Brothas and it was destroyed.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Welfare Check (Top rope flipping leg drop)
- Ghetto Blaster (running powerslam)
- Regular moves
- Karate chop
- Roundhouse kick