|T. Diana Belle-Little|
|Real name||Duwana Chlamythia Sanders|
|Date of birth||October 18, 1952|
|Place of birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Braddock, TX|
T. Diana Belle-Little (real name Duwana Sanders) is an African American professional wrestling manager, part-time wrestler, and Braddock City Council Member for District 1 currently working for the WNWA.
Belle-Little was born to a single mother in a run-down area of Selma, AL. Her teen years were spent as a marijuana smoking prostitute. In 1965 she met Curtis Lowe who was in town for a Civil Rights protest march and Lowe paid her for sexual favors. She was impregnated and later gave birth to Shamookey Sanders.
In 2003, Sanders stole the identity of a recently deceased Braddock, TX woman named T. Diana Belle-Little. She successfully ran for City Council in Braddock's nearly all minority, low-income District 1. With her inflated identity, questionable hygiene and habits and no real education she quickly became a controversial figure.
Belle-Little recently made her WNWA debut with her son Shamookey Sanders. She in the process of bringing a paternity suit against Curtis Lowe claiming he is the father of Shamookey. Nigerian Attorney Daniel O. Agbor is representing both Belle-Little, and Shamookey himself, who is requesting child support from Lowe. Belle-Little recently began an affair with Agbor, who is a known womanizer, but is very interested in exploiting Belle-Little's political power for his own gains. Specifically, Agbor (who bills himself as the Nigerian Howard Hughes) seeks government contracts to supply aircraft to the Braddock County Sheriff's Dept Air Force Division.
Belle-Little is a controversial political powerhouse in Braddock County and is a champion of social services such as Braddock County Public Library. She frequently visits the BCPL Public Computing Center to canvass her constituents on major issues, and to represent them against the BCPL staff whenever they are accused of a rules violation.
Her recent troubles began after she complained that a Braddock County Sheriff's deputy was rude when he stopped her, saying she was speeding. She previously was criticized for allegedly leaking a controversial report on the sheriff's department to a Web page and for complaining about the desk she was given at City Hall.
Personal Life and views
- Council Member Belle-Little’s priorities are economic development and growth, equity of services ("fo' my people"), empowering neighborhoods and maximizing city programs and services for underprivileged families ("black ones, we ain't talkin' bout no Messicans"), seniors and youth. Her background includes law enforcement, education, housing, business, music, history and culture.
- Personal statement: “There is no concern too big or too small. I have been an active citizen in Braddock for nearly 30 years in many areas. With my human service experience working with people from birth to senior adults, I want to provide the quality of service to District 1 and greater Braddock that clearly addresses needs to maintain and improve the quality of life for all our citizens. My philosophy is working for the greater good of all."
- Belle-Little, suffers from hypertension and Type II diabetes, which she calls "The Sugar."
- Curtis Lowe says she is "a uppity-ass sadiddy," and "I wo' a glub!!"
- EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL TRAINING& CERTIFICATIONS- These are the qualifications of the deceased woman, not Duwana Sanders.
- Braddock College, B.A.English/Music, 1974
- University of Texas at Braddock, Graduate School,Music Education, 1975
- Central University of North Texas- Department of Continuing Education -Texas Family Support Credential, 2002
- Braddock County Community College, Law Enforcement
- Braddock County Technical Community College, General Criminal Justice Instructor’s Training
- Texas Notary Public
- Dispute Settlement Mediator
- Braddock County Registrar/Chief Judge
- Certified Criminal Justice Trainer
- CCIC Effective Black Parenting Trainer
- Leadership Development Training: Challenge Braddock, Metroplex Leadership Network.
- Finishing and signature moves
- We Shall Overcome (Middle-Rope Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam)
- Tying her opponent up in bureaucratic red tape
- Regular moves
- Knee to groin
- Groin Wrench
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.