|Real name||Darryle Wayne Whitaker|
|Date of birth||July 1, 1962|
|Place of birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
|Billed from||Braddock, TX|
The Pizza Man (born Darryle Wayne Whitaker on July 4, 1962), is a retired American professional wrestler most known for his stint with the WNWA.
The Pizza Man made his WNWA debut in the summer of 2006 teaming with Sam Bash to take on Captain Redneck in a handicap match in Shoals, NC. He the joined Daniel O. Agbor's Agbor Security, a splinter group of Agbor & Associates consisting of "Richard Nixon", Bullet Bob and Regkind. Pizza Man retired to persue his dream of creating an HerbaLife Pizza chain.
Personal Life and views
- Pizza Man is married and has one children.
- Pizza Man uses "Do You Know the Pizza Man" as his entrance music.
- Pizza Man delivers pizza in a Mercedes Benz.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Pepperoni Pop'(Bionic elbow drop)
- Mozzarella Mash (avalanche)
- Regular moves