The event was announced on May 10, 2007 at a press conference by WNWA President J.R. Ewing.
|Date||July 22, 2007|
|Venue||Braddock County Coliseum|
|Memorial Day Massacre||UnCivil War||ILL Gotten Gains|
- Title vs. Title WNWA World Heavyweight Championship vs. UN/ACLU Human Rights and World Peace Heavyweight Championship Hell in the Cell-The winner will hold both titles.
- Texas Tornado Falls Count Anywhere Bunkhouse Match
- An Inconvenient Match-If Yeti wins, Dale Taylor must live as an eco-friendly human in Yeti's eco-camp and take on a vegan diet for a month. If Taylor wins, Yeti must drive a 4x4, eat nothing but meat, and live at Braddock Mobile Home Estates for a month. No count-outs, no disqualification, falls count anywhere. The winner must pin their opponent and the opponent must then lie unconscious for a ten-count.
- Tag Team Unification Match
- WNWA Texas Heavyweight Championship Three Way Dance
- Love Him or Leave Him Braddock Street Fight
- Who's Your Daddy? Special Challenge Match
- Kosher Kontract- If Rage wins, Fanuci can not eat pork for a year and wear a yarmulke. If Fanuci wins, Rage must eat 10 lbs. of sausage.
- Battle Royal for the WNWA Women's Championship