The WNWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship is a regional title within the WNWA. Regional titles are typically defended whenever the WNWA is on tour in that region and on certain pay per views. The title was originally known as the Northern Heavyweight Championship but the name was changed on November 14, 2006 to better represent the regions where the WNWA tours.
- fATAS (1) 4/11/00 Columbia, SC Won battle royal to determine champion.
- Captain Redneck (1) 5/31/03 Trenton, NJ def. Rush (this was a triple threat match-Rush was pinned causing fATAS to lose the championship).
- Amos Beiler (1) 1/1/04 Intercourse, PA def. Captain Redneck.
- Leroy Ahoy (1) 11/22/04 Harrisburg, PA def. Amos Beiler.
- Kevin Knox (1) 12/15/04 Philadelphia, PA def. Leroy Ahoy.
- Captain Redneck (2) 12/31/04 Geauga, OH def. Kevin Knox.
- Tony Fanuci (1) 3/12/05 Chambersburg, PA def. Captain Redneck.
- Captain Redneck (3) 5/10/05 Scranton, PA def. Tony Fanuci.
- Erich Edwards (1) 6/10/05 Scarsdale, NY def. Captain Redneck.
- Leroy Ahoy (2) 8/31/05 East Earl, PA def. Erich Edwards.
- The Earl of Hurtford (1) 12/15/05 Hagerstown, MD def. Leroy Ahoy.
- Seamus Street (1) 8/21/06 Roanoke, VA def. The Earl of Hurtford.
- Lord Shaftsbury (1) 10/29/06 Johnson City, TN def. Seamus Street.
Name changed to Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship on November 14, 2006.
- Seamus Street (2) 1/9/2007 Braddock, TX def. Lord Shaftsbury.
- Prince Charming 6/12/2007 Braddoc, TX def. Seamus Street.