The WNWA National Heavyweight Championship is the second most prestigious title in the WNWA.
Title declared vacant in March 2000.
- Dale Taylor (1) (wrestling as The Black Panther) def. Erich Edwards, Kevin Knox, and Lord Shaftsbury in a Fatal Four-Way match.
- Erich Edwards (1) 1/1/01 Conway, SC def. Dale Taylor.
- fATAS (1) 4/12/01 Cincinnati, OH def. Erich Edwards.
- Erich Edwards (2) 6/30/01 Strasburg, VA def. fATAS.
- Captain Redneck (1) 12/12/02 Alpharetta, GA def. Erich Edwards.
- Rush (1) 12/11/03 Rome, GA def. Captain Redneck.
- Amos Beiler (1) 3/1/04 Fayetteville, PA def. Rush.
- Pike (1) 6/30/04 Ephrata, PA def. Amos Beiler.
- Erich Edwards (3) 10/10/04 Winchester, VA def. Pike.
- Pike (2) 12/1/04 Charleston, SC def. Erich Edwards.
- Dale Taylor (2) 3/1/05 Van Wert, OH def. Pike.
- Baron Samedi (1) 10/3/05 Jeckyl Island, GA def. Dale Taylor.
- Dale Taylor (3) 1/01/06 Norfolk, VA def. Baron Samedi.
- Dante Inferno (1) 3/1/06 Winston-Salem, NC def. Dale Taylor.
- Dale Taylor (4) 7/31/2006 Thomasville, NC def. Dante Inferno.
- Bone Saw McGraw (1) 9/19/2006 Braddock, TX def. Dale Taylor.
- Pike (3) 11/20/2006 Van Wert, OH def. Bone Saw McGraw.
- Lord Shaftsbury (1) 2/25/2007 Hershey, PA def. Pike