Zack Rhodes (born September 9,1975) is an American professional wrestler from Louisville, Kentucky. He currently works for the Corporation of hardcore Wrestling under the ring name Ghostman. Zack Rhodes grew up in north-central Kentucky. He had a hard life when he was a child and teenager. As a child he was bullied by the neighborhood bully. He would get in trouble at school for defending himself against this bully. A few years later after being bullied for seven years Zack Rhodes got tried of being bullied & started working out and worked to become a professional wrestler. After a year of being bullied in junior high the bulling stopped after his father started home schooling him. He had little friends growing up and his nickname by most bullies was the ghost man. That's how he got his ring name.
- The Walking Ghost (Samoan Drop)-from the top ring rope.
- Out of the Shadow (Falling Neckbreaker)
- Styles Clash (Belly to Belly Inverted mat slam)
- Back from the dead (Chokeslam from Hell)-from the kneeling position.
- GhostSlam (Double-Handed Chokeslam)
- Ghost Clash (4-Leg Star Splash)
- Flying Ghost (Springboard) to (Leg Drop)
- Creap Out (Kneeing Backbreaker)-from behind the opponent
- Casper DDT (Tornado DDT)
- Casperbuster (Spinebuster)
- Ghostoil (Lifting Side DDT)-innovated
- HalloScream (Gutbuster)
- Last Gut (Cloverleaf)
- Wall Walking (Tope Dive)-through the middle rope to an opponent outside the ring.
- Spin Kick
- Hook Kick
- Spinning Hook Kick
- Falling Outcast Dropkick (Tree of Woe Drop Kick)
- SuperNatural Kick (Super Kick)
- Ghost Crash (Spear)
- Ghost Code (Falling Stunner)
- Light of the Spirit (Stinger Splash)